Roast your kintype!

How...weird. I insult myself constantly, but I can't find any words to do the same to Sunny.

Within isolation comes self-discovery.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

A caracal is just a cat that got halfway turned into a rabbit.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

I used to do this all the time when I was feeling uncomfortable with my type until I got told to stop it.

But even so...

"Closeted bisexual momma's boy who wears too much eye makeup" was one of my favorites.

Red Tailed Hawk Therian / Polymorph / Spirit Being / Anthro Hawk / Deitykin

Shard of Heru AKA Horus

"Closeted bisexual momma's boy who wears too much eye makeup" was one of my favorites.

I dunno, the Egyptians definitely had a look going on. I'm terrible at anything that isn't stage or FX (particularly horror) makeup, so you certainly don't want my eyeliner tips, but I thought bold was in these days.

As for my own, post: Oh look, another overgrown dog with no social graces by the humans' standards.

Rowan

Wolf Therian | Gryphonkin | Kitsunekin | Crowkith | Ravenkith | Red-Tailed Hawk-kith

They/Them :nerd: Xe/Xir

Undyne is just a fish that got halfway turned into a person, injected with a gallon of nightmare fuel and had every last bit of decency removed.

Can confirm.

Oh, Sunny, sweet summer child... one cannot fit all of their belongings into two boxes.

Any logical and rational person would laugh in my face if I told them that I'm the reincarnation of a genocidal data center AI. What the hell man, I'm reading too many sci fi novels.

"Before we start testing today, let's have our mandatory minute of silence in honor of Earth's governing body, the Sentient Cloud. [throat clear] Starting now. [a pause] [coughing] Good, right. All hail the sentient cloud. Begin testing."

--

Cave Johnson