what songs would help to remember your pastlives, if you remember yours

My desperation to prove myself to T.S.P, even though I didn't need to. Willow was just trying to bother me and I don't know why. I guess she was just using another one to take her anger out on. That's what the songs remind me of. And, I was actually second most highest rank in T.S.P

[automerge]1649429030[/automerge]

This one reminds me of the isolation, pain, and guilt of being trapped as an infected. It hits like a stone, this song automatically made me remember it.

Edited by Unstable_Day

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

My desperation to prove myself to T.S.P, even though I didn't need to. Willow was just trying to bother me and I don't know why. I guess she was just using another one to take her anger out on. That's what the songs remind me of. And, I was actually second most highest rank in T.S.P

[automerge]1649429030[/automerge]

This one reminds me of the isolation, pain, and guilt of being trapped as an infection. It hits like a stone, this song automatically made me remember it.

i understand.

• Like 1

Ambient and classical music in general. I lived very, very long lives in many of my past lives. The older the music, the more I feel connected to them.

Ambience reminds me of the peaceful moments in all of my past lives and even current life.

• Like 1
*Real life kitsune and others*

I don't know if its very cliché but I enjoy country music a lot, mostly outlaw country and I think that is what connects me to my identity the most in terms of genre. (but don't write me off because death metal is still my favorite genre over all, if that is any better).

Equus ferus caballus

male it/he | adult

I would not say that this made me remember my "past" lifes, but the text did resonate very much with me and it triggered hefty couple of years ago and I still love it.
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds -- Bob Marley