Post a song that you think fits the individual above!

It's what the title suggests, and if you dont know much about the individual above, post a song the fits you instead so the others have a little hint basically.

Ill start with a song for myself.

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

Yo i love it!!

Ngl Scary Shanty (piggy theme for archie) gives me coyote vibes though he's an artic fox (sorry i cant grab the link rn)

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

Since I have some time to burn I thought I would find a song for each of you who already commented.

[uSER=57559]@FoxyAnimations[/uSER]

[spoiler=Link]

@Timbrilsom

[spoiler=Link]

@mxrzthewolf

[spoiler=Link]

@ArcadeKitsune

[spoiler=Link]

Im def not fictionkin of any of the Foxys from Fnaf, but I love listening to that song and funtime Foxys song.

she/her

For Plague Bringer:

Hopefully I chose well.

The part of my mind which brought me here (Chrysalis in a matter of speaking ) has been insistent on traveling between my homes and I felt that managing to do something along the lines of that would be a challenge to my intellect.

• 2 weeks later...