Anyone else remember these videos?

Obviously, p-shifting is fake but these videos were my childhood. Anyone else remember these or have their own to share?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JACdJZ_YwME:35

I was in 7th grade abstaining from technology for a week waiting for my wings to come in after doing the spell. You got no idea how CRUSHED I was when my mom woke me up the morning my wing nubs were supposed to come in, her rubbing my back, and them not being there. I also remember watching and doing a "how to turn yourself into a dragon" one and being absolutely convinced my canines were growing sharper.

Pigeon | Xe/they/he | 19

Polymorph | Chaote | Draconic Witch | Norse Pagan

https://polymorphkin.carrd.co/

Never watched them-didn't know they existed before joining the forum.

[iSPOILER]I did watch videos of "megaladons caught of camera" or paranormal videos when I was younger that were clearly fake[/iSPOILER]

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

Never watched them-didn't know they existed before joining the forum.

[iSPOILER]I did watch videos of "megaladons caught of camera" or paranormal videos when I was younger that were clearly fake[/iSPOILER]

That one Animal Planet documentary about the mermaid? *Chef's kiss*

Pigeon | Xe/they/he | 19

Polymorph | Chaote | Draconic Witch | Norse Pagan

https://polymorphkin.carrd.co/

The videos I used to watch when I was young were all about medicine, mostly about weird illnesses and surgery. I don't know, they made (and make) me happy. Anyone else?

Yes. I watch those Ask Reddit videos with the robot voices. I find it fascinating.

Within isolation comes self-discovery.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

Sí. Veo esos videos de Ask Reddit con las voces de los robots. Lo encuentro fascinante.

I used to watch them in YouTube, and the ones of surgery in some TV programmes. My parents thought I was super weird for liking that, I was like ten years old🤣

>>Demon, shadow person, beast/monster and labrador retriever therian<<

🌿Ei/Em, He/Him, It/Its🌿

I saw these kind of videos pop up often when I was researching alterhumanity and animal guides. I tried the "meet your spirit animal" ones, but I find it really hard to concentrate when someone is speaking. That and for some reason the music they chose just made my ears hurt.