Quadrobics

I'm trying to learn. It's easier when you're outside on the grass so if you fall you land safely.

Within isolation comes self-discovery.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

I'm aware of it and would like to learn, but I'm going through a rough patch at the moment where I'm not able to get out and do a lot. But I'm definitely interested in it.

Rowan

Wolf Therian | Gryphonkin | Kitsunekin | Crowkith | Ravenkith | Red-Tailed Hawk-kith

They/Them :nerd: Xe/Xir

I done it for years and it's one of the reasons it led me to otherkin and my therian identity. (I run on all fours and pretend to be an animal A LOT, since I was 6)
  • Like 1

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

I'm trying to learn. It's easier when you're outside on the grass so if you fall you land safely.

Same, and I add a gym mat for even more protection. Tip: if you have a kiddie pool try filling it with pillows, like you would den bed, and jump into it.

• Like 1

Sirenkin Demonkin Wolf therian

he/him/xe/xem

(trauma based) DID system

I haven't learned how to do Quadrobics yet, but I am a bit interested in such. Does anyone have any sources?

You can find tutorials on YT and TikTok.

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her