What songs/bands/singers are you currently obsessed with?

IDK if I'd call it an obsession necessarily, but I've been getting more into a ska-metal band I discovered several years ago again. They're called Beat the Red Light, and as mentioned they're a mix of ska punk and hardcore/metalcore.

Red Fox Therian | Mooglekin | Sylveonkin | System full of fictives

Foxcore: She/Her (Headmates' pronouns are varied)

Musician, furry artist, fan of trash movies and rhythm games

IDK if I'd call it an obsession necessarily, but I've been getting more into a ska-metal band I discovered several years ago again. They're called Beat the Red Light, and as mentioned they're a mix of ska punk and hardcore/metalcore.

This sounds super weird. I like ska, i love metal, but this is the first time I listen to ska-metal. I mean, actually it is very cool, but I have a strange mix of feelings toward this.

>>Demon, shadow person, beast/monster and labrador retriever therian<<

🌿Ei/Em, He/Him, It/Its🌿

This sounds super weird. I like ska, i love metal, but this is the first time I listen to ska-metal. I mean, actually it is very cool, but I have a strange mix of feelings toward this.

I personally love genre-mixing sorts of bands. I tend to lean towards bands that mix metal with other genres, but genre-mixy stuff in general is pretty cool. I understand it can take some getting used to though, a lot of these sorts of bands are weird. But for me that's part of the charm.

Red Fox Therian | Mooglekin | Sylveonkin | System full of fictives

Foxcore: She/Her (Headmates' pronouns are varied)

Musician, furry artist, fan of trash movies and rhythm games

I know what you mean. I love the mix between classical music or opera with metal, or rap/trap with metal, but, as I said, this is the first time I hear about ska-metal. I'll investigate a bit about it, it's pretty interesting.

>>Demon, shadow person, beast/monster and labrador retriever therian<<

🌿Ei/Em, He/Him, It/Its🌿

So uh, Soundcloud is the app I use for my music and whenever I play rocking in a cardigan in Atlanta x werkk, after that it plays a list of songs similar to the first and I been listening to this same ongoing list for a day now and its great. Their all the same genre I think and I am obsessed with all these songs lol. They all make me feel like the same "bAdAsS" fox I was before and it's just great.
  • Like 1

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

pretty much any hatsune miku songs

so people like DECO*27, PinocchioP, Neru, Kikou, stuff like that :)

hatsune miku is super relateable

Skips the petkin polymorph!! kit/kits/kitself ☆ it/its ♡ flutter/flutters/flutterself ☆ mew/mews/mewself ♡ dew/dews/dewself ☆ syl/sylv/sylvs/sylvself ♡ fey/fem/feir ☆ pup/pups/pupself ♡ bun/buns/bunself ☆ fluff/fluffs/fluffself ♡ nip/nips/nipself

A friend recommended YonKaGor to me a few days ago and I haven't been able to listen to anything else since; their voice is great, the animations are perfect, and it's all incredible.
  • Like 1

But even the most dreadful night is followed by the dawn

De/It/She/They ---- Alu-Fiend, Marionette, Fox hearted

DM's open

I'm so into 3 Days Grace, Slipknot, Cryoshell, Galantis, Rust Belt Gothic, and Starset.

🪄light from Andromeda☀️Bringer of dawn🌠he/him🪐

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

jVNsUVEcNMvusUGvMTtl.png

My goto playlist has over a hundred songs on it now, so I'm not really obsessed with any in particular, but this was the most recent add. It's an instrumental, most of the other songs on the list aren't. It's very soothing.

Maenam by Jami Sieber

Red Tailed Hawk Therian / Polymorph / Spirit Being / Anthro Hawk / Deitykin

Shard of Heru AKA Horus