if you could be your kintype would you ? #3

if you could be your kintype would you ?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. if you could be your kintype would you ?

• yes please
    • no thank you
    • other

imagine your on a walk and a girl tells you " i can make you {kintype} again " what would you do ?

for non spiritual kins

imagine your on a walk and a girl tells you " i can make you your {kintype} " what would you do ?

Posted (edited)

That'd be hard no.

Since you say non spiritual, your asking if I want to be infected, so

Being infected is just really terrible. You lose physical control of yourself and will literally kill anything you see. Of course I don't wanna do that, and since this universe is a lot less isolated than Piggy, more lives would I take. Not to mention, its just traumatic, really. You feel like your going insane, your being taken over by this, and your in so much pain, physically and mentally. You start to become isolated, too.

While, yes, there is one pro being, as an infected, your very strong, but you don't have much freedom with that really. It does feel semi great, but I wouldn't want to go through the pain of becoming infected again just because of that.

In terms of Foxy? Yes. I mean, there's a chance I might. If im given the cure before I die, I will go home and be myself again.

Edited by Unstable_Day

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

Assuming I get to keep my memories and human-like intellect from this current life, I'd love to be a fox! Granted it'd be quite awkward and risky realistically speaking, since I'd have to find a way to explain to everyone I know what happened and try and come up with some way to stay safe, but purely from a fantastical, wish-fulfillment standpoint, that'd be cool.

Red Fox Therian | Mooglekin | Sylveonkin | System full of fictives

Foxcore: She/Her (Headmates' pronouns are varied)

Musician, furry artist, fan of trash movies and rhythm games

Assuming I get to keep my memories and human-like intellect from this current life, I'd love to be a fox! Granted it'd be quite awkward and risky realistically speaking, since I'd have to find a way to explain to everyone I know what happened and try and come up with some way to stay safe, but purely from a fantastical, wish-fulfillment standpoint, that'd be cool.

imagine

you : fox noises

your freinds : whys there a fox here ?

ToT this is to funny to me

Sure, I think it'd be fun! Though I'd split into three since there's three people in this body, but it'd be fun to try and stop them again, for old times sake!

If just me, even better!

I've really had to hold back with what I really wanna do with this body, it doesn't regenerate like I did, nor is it immune to disease. And can't hold enough mana to really do any magic with, at least nothing substantial enough that couldn't be easily dismissed as coincidence or wishful thinking :P

::A Trio of kin:: Sibra (Female Anthro Husky), Zitha (Intersex Blue Dragoness), and Xaothi (Intersex Red Dragoness)

|

28, She/her, DMs open, Telegram open (@SibraHusky)

For me, it would depend on which one and what the circumstances were. I have two wolves. Around here, if people just saw a timber wolf walking around, they'd probably think I'd escaped from the zoo. (It's very close by, so that's not an unreasonable assumption.) And my golden wolf, people would probably mistake for a coyote. Aaaand people tend to freak out when one of those wanders into an urban area like where I live. Another concern with my golden wolf is that, while my timber wolf is adapted for the sort of weather we get here, my golden wolf is adapted for a much hotter climate. So both of my wolves, it would probably be a matter of would my friends know I was me, would I still remember everything from this life and be able to communicate (even if that meant dipping a paw in ink or holding a stick in my mouth to scratch letters in the dirt), and would I have any time to prepare for this.

My gryphon would be a different matter. I was just as intelligent as a human in that life. So my main problem would be people freaking out when they saw me. Humans can be irrational and violent when afraid and they tend to fear that which they don't understand. Especially when its roughly 5.5 feet tall, has a sharp beak, and has four 2 inch long talons on each of its front feet. The leopardesque back half wouldn't help either. Plus humans seem to generalize gryphons as basically mythical wild animals. And I wouldn't be able to speak any human language. I wouldn't be built for it. However, given a writing implement I could grasp with talons, I'd be able to write just fine to communicate. And at least the climate here would be generally what I'm used to. I even have a beach nearby!

Rowan

Wolf Therian | Gryphonkin | Kitsunekin | Crowkith | Ravenkith | Red-Tailed Hawk-kith

They/Them :nerd: Xe/Xir

Caracal: yes absolutely I would transform no matter how painful it would be.

Sunny: hell no. Well... Maybe, if there were no mental changes.

Ideally I would be a mix of both. Because natural black hair would be less work than keeping my color maintained lol

Within isolation comes self-discovery.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

My gryphon would be a different matter. I was just as intelligent as a human in that life. So my main problem would be people freaking out when they saw me. Humans can be irrational and violent when afraid and they tend to fear that which they don't understand. Especially when its roughly 5.5 feet tall, has a sharp beak, and has four 2 inch long talons on each of its front feet. The leopardesque back half wouldn't help either. Plus humans seem to generalize gryphons as basically mythical wild animals. And I wouldn't be able to speak any human language. I wouldn't be built for it. However, given a writing implement I could grasp with talons, I'd be able to write just fine to communicate. And at least the climate here would be generally what I'm used to. I even have a beach nearby!

You know I wonder.. if you acted calm, as if you're meant to be there, would humans just think it's some kind of elaborate costume or robot? I've seen pretty realistic costumes before, and a gryphon would look so out of place that it might just fit in due to the absurdity. Does that even make sense? You'll get your photos taken but nobody is going to call the police. Haha unless you break the human law...

Ghost-Dragonkin | Snakehearted

I am immortal until proven otherwise.

I use tone tags!

Untitled_06-21-2022_06-58-38.gif

You know I wonder.. if you acted calm, as if you're meant to be there, would humans just think it's some kind of elaborate costume or robot? I've seen pretty realistic costumes before, and a gryphon would look so out of place that it might just fit in due to the absurdity. Does that even make sense? You'll get your photos taken but nobody is going to call the police. Haha unless you break the human law...

police: STOP YOU VIOLATED THE LAW

gryphon: im not even human ?

I know realistically it wouldn’t be fun to be either of them again, especially if I kept memories from my fictotype’s life. I would love to be a tiger physically though. In an ideal world where it would be fine to roam around as one at least.

vergilius | they/it

siberian tiger therianthrope & fictionkind

🐅

They might. Goodness knows I've seen some interesting and highly detailed costumes at conventions and things. I think one of my favorites was a centaur whose back legs were constructed and rigged in such a way that they moved naturally with the movement of the front legs. And the front (real) legs were in digigrade hoof boots, so that the whole thing created the illusion of being an actual half-horse. Quite well, too. So it wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility. The centaur was part human, which made that a little simpler, as everything just had to be constructed from the waist back. But it wouldn't be entirely unfeasible. Especially as a robot. But as a costume, the main issues would be the wings and too many limbs in too weird a configuration. I'd have 6 with my wings, none of them arms. And robotics aren't quite to the point of movement that natural yet, but it's also not that far away. I think once I proved I could communicate - even if, as with my wolves, that ended up meaning I used a talon to scratch words in the dirt (something I can do to some degree in 3 languages) - and had no intention of harming anyone, they might chill out some.

police: STOP YOU VIOLATED THE LAW

gryphon: im not even human ?

:grntg: Pretty much. I can't really even think of what I might do differently from my day to day human life to violate the law, aside from maybe flying in the vicinity of a major airport without an FAA approved flight plan. But, uh, my wings are attached. Pretty sure that exempts me. You don't arrest birds for that, after all. That or violating fishing regulations. But again, not human? I'm half eagle. What are you really going to do about it?

Rowan

Wolf Therian | Gryphonkin | Kitsunekin | Crowkith | Ravenkith | Red-Tailed Hawk-kith

They/Them :nerd: Xe/Xir