can i interview anyone #4

As some of you know I have been doing research to educate the humans on what otherkinity is for my final part of the video I would like to do an interview with at least two otherkins to give the humans have more of a well a human feeling to us, we can set up a date and time please respond ( sadly we have to use zoom )

I can't do zoom, but you can start a conversation with me and interview from there!

Within isolation comes self-discovery.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

I can't do zoom, but you can start a conversation with me and interview from there!

Same with me. I love being questioned on my fictionkinity and conceptkinity.

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

What kind of questions would be asked? What kind of Otherkin are you looking to interview (Psychological vs Spiritual, Therian vs Otherkin, Fictionkin vs Otherkin, etc)? Where would this be posted?

I have the same questions regarding this. Basically what is the study, will the information gathered be presented in an indentifiable manner in a public venue or will it be deidentified, etc. (I'm happy to talk ethics of ethnographic interviewing, too, and how to handle issues like researcher-informant confidentiality, informed consent, and deidentification of qualitative data. And I know I'm throwing a lot of big words around, but I promise none of that is terribly complicated.)

Rowan

Wolf Therian | Gryphonkin | Kitsunekin | Crowkith | Ravenkith | Red-Tailed Hawk-kith

They/Them :nerd: Xe/Xir

What kind of questions would be asked? What kind of Otherkin are you looking to interview (Psychological vs Spiritual, Therian vs Otherkin, Fictionkin vs Otherkin, etc)? Where would this be posted?

the questions will be based on the type of otherkin you are ( like what does it mean to be ( psycological / spiritual ) otherkin/therian ) , the general questions will be like " how does being otherkin affect your daily life " " why do you choose to be public about your otherkinty " " how did you find out about otherkin " " how do people usually react when you tell them about it vs how you want them to react " this will be posted on my youtube acc "cr0nically0nline" it doesnt have much but ill try to get it as much attention as i can !

[automerge]1651590441[/automerge]

I have the same questions regarding this. Basically what is the study, will the information gathered be presented in an indentifiable manner in a public venue or will it be deidentified, etc. (I'm happy to talk ethics of ethnographic interviewing, too, and how to handle issues like researcher-informant confidentiality, informed consent, and deidentification of qualitative data. And I know I'm throwing a lot of big words around, but I promise none of that is terribly complicated.)

so the polls i have been doing will be 100% kept privite other than the results and if i want to use replies ill ask for consent to use them with out without user's it will be posted on youtube im going to talk to the people im interveiwing about what and why i keep things in and keep them up on the edititng and how i show them ( i want it to be the opissite of the "documentery " on youtube ) i dont know what " ethics of ethnographic interviewing, too, and how to handle issues like researcher-informant confidentiality " means but id love to be informed so this can be a good video !

i dont know what " ethics of ethnographic interviewing, too, and how to handle issues like researcher-informant confidentiality " means but id love to be informed so this can be a good video

I can send you a DM about it. I'm happy to chat. I will probably not be available until later this afternoon, but still.

Rowan

Wolf Therian | Gryphonkin | Kitsunekin | Crowkith | Ravenkith | Red-Tailed Hawk-kith

They/Them :nerd: Xe/Xir

the questions will be based on the type of otherkin you are ( like what does it mean to be ( psycological / spiritual ) otherkin/therian ) , the general questions will be like " how does being otherkin affect your daily life " " why do you choose to be public about your otherkinty " " how did you find out about otherkin " " how do people usually react when you tell them about it vs how you want them to react " this will be posted on my youtube acc "cr0nically0nline" it doesnt have much but ill try to get it as much attention as i can !

[automerge]1651590441[/automerge]

so the polls i have been doing will be 100% kept privite other than the results and if i want to use replies ill ask for consent to use them with out without user's it will be posted on youtube im going to talk to the people im interveiwing about what and why i keep things in and keep them up on the edititng and how i show them ( i want it to be the opissite of the "documentery " on youtube ) i dont know what " ethics of ethnographic interviewing, too, and how to handle issues like researcher-informant confidentiality " means but id love to be informed so this can be a good video !

Do you accept ficitonkin who fall under the otherkin umbrella term and use the label? I would like to be apart of this (though sadly I can't use zoom), but the fact my fictoype is an anthro fox doesn't affect my identity that much-

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

Do you accept ficitonkin who fall under the otherkin umbrella term and use the label? I would like to be apart of this (though sadly I can't use zoom), but the fact my fictoype is an anthro fox doesn't affect my identity that much-

thats fully ok i want all types of kins ! anything/anyone non human ! feel free to pm me !

[automerge]1651608374[/automerge]

yes thats perfect ! when ever your ready dm me

• Like 1