Where did all the threads go?

Question

So I haven't been on here for a bit due to life stuff, but what happened to half the posts on here? I can't even see ones that  I made? I'm so confused, does this happen every once in a while? Is it a mobile thing?

VVVVV

They/Them, It/Its, This one/That one

3 answers to this question

Hello,

Xenforo allows the creation of 'special' thread types. This include suggestion threads, question threads, article threads, and poll threads. A recent update broke special threads that were covered from normal threads. Due to the widespread problems this caused, the affected threads were simply deleted. This problem only seems to happen when a thread type is converted (which was done manually by me during the update) and the author of the thread has had their account deleted and should not recur. I sincerely apologize for any data loss that occurred as a result.

Naia Ōkami [ID] [KB] [KO]

Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its

staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!