Limit on kin types

Question

Okay, I did a lot of research and figures out that yes, I am a wolf and a fox. But I also identify as a maned wolf and I'm questioning kittydogs and arctic foxes. Is there any limits on how many kintypes you can identify as?

Radiant_Day Fictionkin, Yakko Fictionkin, canine hearted, feline hearted, Red Panda Therian, Clink of Po,:atal Error Sans, P!Tord, Michaelangelo from ROTTMNT

They/it/him

Pansexual, genderfluid, demisexual

3 answers to this question

No, there's not a limit. There used to be an idea that one shouldn't be more than one thing, but happily that seems to have fallen by the wayside. Some of us just have one type, but there are some of us with 9 or 10 (or more, I think we've got a few folks with more). It's just whatever beings you identify as.
  • Like 1

Rowan

Wolf Therian | Gryphonkin | Kitsunekin | Crowkith | Ravenkith | Red-Tailed Hawk-kith

They/Them :nerd: Xe/Xir

No. Exactly what Rowan said. (Oh and the same goes for Otherlinks, Coping'links, etc. I'd know because I use to be a C'Linker with like 6 or 7 types from the same source ahah.)

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

While, no, there isn't a limit on how many kintypes you can have, that doesn't mean you can say anything is a kintype. Each kintype needs to be "proven" in some way, let it be shifts, memories, meditations, etc to you so that you know it is you and what it is. While, yes, you can have 1, 5, 9, 13, or however many kintypes, you'd need to go through each one to make sure it is truly a kintype more than just a connection to it.

Pigeon | Xe/they/he | 19

Polymorph | Chaote | Draconic Witch | Norse Pagan

https://polymorphkin.carrd.co/