Shifts

Question

I want to shift but I don't know how to? Is there any way I can trigger them?

Radiant_Day Fictionkin, Yakko Fictionkin, canine hearted, feline hearted, Red Panda Therian, Clink of Po,:atal Error Sans, P!Tord, Michaelangelo from ROTTMNT

They/it/him

Pansexual, genderfluid, demisexual

2 answers to this question

Maybe you could trigger a shift with music. Find a music genre or specific song that reminds you to your kintype. For me, that genre is black metal, and I have some playlists that I use when I am shifted or when I want to feel closer to my otherkin identity.

Another way could be by acting more as your kintype. For example, if you are a cat you could do cat things or eat cat food/something similar to cat food.

Anyway, it is important that you remember that not all non-humans shift, and that mostly of the times the shifts are involuntary. Yeah, there are some alter-humans that are able to have voluntary shifts, but this doesn't happen to everyone. You have the option of trying to force a shift, but remember that there is still the possibility that it doesn't work as you want to.

>>Demon, shadow person, beast/monster and labrador retriever therian<<

🌿Ei/Em, He/Him, It/Its🌿

Maybe you could trigger a shift with music. Find a music genre or specific song that reminds you to your kintype. For me, that genre is black metal, and I have some playlists that I use when I am shifted or when I want to feel closer to my otherkin identity.

Another way could be by acting more as your kintype. For example, if you are a cat you could do cat things or eat cat food/something similar to cat food.

Anyway, it is important that you remember that not all non-humans shift, and that mostly of the times the shifts are involuntary. Yeah, there are some alter-humans that are able to have voluntary shifts, but this doesn't happen to everyone. You have the option of trying to force a shift, but remember that there is still the possibility that it doesn't work as you want to.

I'll try them out, thank you!

Radiant_Day Fictionkin, Yakko Fictionkin, canine hearted, feline hearted, Red Panda Therian, Clink of Po,:atal Error Sans, P!Tord, Michaelangelo from ROTTMNT

They/it/him

Pansexual, genderfluid, demisexual