A polymorph and an Angel seeking advice

Question

Gabriel and Kirby:

So we have our believed identity’s, but we have some questions.

Kirby:

To other polymorphs. Does being a polymorph effect your identity other than species wise, because like I tend to tie in the fact that I’m genderflux // genderfaun (a genderfluid of masc genders) with my polymorph identity.

Gabriel:

To other divine beings.

I sometimes doubt I’m an angel because I have bad thoughts or because I’m gay. Can I still be an angel and do “bad” things or would that make me a fallen angel?

I am an angel from the Christian Bible and while I don’t have any memories I still know what’s expected of us and I don’t always line up to that.

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

6 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Gabe, when I died I was briefly an angel, a cherub guard to be precise. I hated demons for no real reason and let my inner cruelty out in them. I eventually reincarnated into the man I am today. My guess is God wanted to teach me some form of lesson

[automerge]1652059359[/automerge]

Slightly off topic, I saw a building that looked like a giant gumball machine. Any idea what that was for?

Edited by Cartoon Cat
Julius the cat , the eldest Disney toon

Gabe, when I died I was briefly an angel, a cherub guard to be precise. I hated demons for no real reason and let my inner cruelty out in them. I eventually reincarnated into the man I am today. My guess is God wanted to teach me some form of lesson

[automerge]1652059359[/automerge]

Slightly off topic, I saw a building that looked like a giant gumball machine. Any idea what that was for?

1. I see thanks for the advice

2. Hmmm no idea

-Gabriel/Kirby

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

I am both a polymorph and genderfluid. That doesn't mean that all polymorphs are genderfluid, but it probably does increase the chances that you're more flexible about the idea than most people.

As for the divine question, you're human now, using a human brain, subject to human hormones, and living a human life. Literally every human on the face of the planet has bad thoughts at least some of the time. The important thing is what you do or don't do about them, and how you handle things after you've made a mistake, because I guarantee that there will be mistakes.

I also don't really know what being gay has to do with it. Where in the bible did Jesus say to hate gays? Where did he say to hate anyone? Absolutely nowhere, in fact he blessed the gay slave of a Roman once. Humans make up crap all the time and then say "God said." Love they neighbor, wasn't it? (Maybe not quite that literally.) But anything that goes counter to that is bull. It's a very simple principle and it's hard as hell to live up to, because no one can seem to manage it.

Maybe you're here to understand what humans are going through just by being here. According to my angelkin friends, the people "back home" tend to be rather clueless on those points. Congrats on not being one of the clueless ones. Being human and not sucking at it is extremely difficult.

• Like 1

Red Tailed Hawk Therian / Polymorph / Spirit Being / Anthro Hawk / Deitykin

Shard of Heru AKA Horus

Speaking as a newly awakened Polymorph.. I also had a similar thought as to whether I might be genderfluid. Personally the more therian aspects of my identity are more prominent than the fluid aspects - where, instead of being fluid in gender, I just don't have a gender at all - regardless of what being I may feel like at the time. But not everyone's gender is inherently linked to their alterhumanity!

Ghost-Dragonkin | Snakehearted

I am immortal until proven otherwise.

I use tone tags!

Untitled_06-21-2022_06-58-38.gif

I am both a polymorph and genderfluid. That doesn't mean that all polymorphs are genderfluid, but it probably does increase the chances that you're more flexible about the idea than most people.

As for the divine question, you're human now, using a human brain, subject to human hormones, and living a human life. Literally every human on the face of the planet has bad thoughts at least some of the time. The important thing is what you do or don't do about them, and how you handle things after you've made a mistake, because I guarantee that there will be mistakes.

I also don't really know what being gay has to do with it. Where in the bible did Jesus say to hate gays? Where did he say to hate anyone? Absolutely nowhere, in fact he blessed the gay slave of a Roman once. Humans make up crap all the time and then say "God said." Love they neighbor, wasn't it? (Maybe not quite that literally.) But anything that goes counter to that is bull. It's a very simple principle and it's hard as hell to live up to, because no one can seem to manage it.

Maybe you're here to understand what humans are going through just by being here. According to my angelkin friends, the people "back home" tend to be rather clueless on those points. Congrats on not being one of the clueless ones. Being human and not sucking at it is extremely difficult.

Thank you this is very helpful!!

I should do a poll to see how may polymorphs have a more fluid identity. It could be for fun!!

Kirby

Ah thank you for the reassurance.

Sometimes I forget I am human, like I know I’m human but I have high expectations for myself.

Hmm that’s true.

I’m not a Bible expert but I believe you’re right.

I guess if I really need assurance on the gay thing I can ask him.

Our human family believes being gay is a sin and I guess because I’ve only really been around them I thought it was bad.

I hope I can learn to understand humans more!!

I also hope I can still help my human and learn.

Thank you.

<3 Gabriel

[automerge]1652060409[/automerge]

Speaking as a newly awakened Polymorph.. I also had a similar thought as to whether I might be genderfluid. Personally the more therian aspects of my identity are more prominent than the fluid aspects - where, instead of being fluid in gender, I just don't have a gender at all - regardless of what being I may feel like at the time. But not everyone's gender is inherently linked to their alterhumanity!

I can understand that. Most of the time I feel without gender, yet we like to look masc. thank you so much!!! I understand everyone’s journey is different. Have a good day

-Kirby/Gabriel

Median/Dreamway system

On that polymorph question, I'm sure it does affect me in some way other than species identity but I never really notice unless the shift in form is abrupt or very different from my most shifted forms. I am genderfaun, a form of genderfluidity, which could be attributed to my polymorph identity.
  • Like 1

Pigeon | Xe/they/he | 19

Polymorph | Chaote | Draconic Witch | Norse Pagan

https://polymorphkin.carrd.co/