Allowance to Join more groups

Posted (edited)

I know groups aren't really the biggest part of KM but I like them.

You are only allowed to join 5 groups.

At least that's what's happening to me.

I think it would be nice to have an unlimited Join amount.

For example I have use all my groups, but I would like to join the furry community group.

However we can't because we're at our limit.

-Zim/Kirby/Gabriel

[automerge]1652329045[/automerge]

Just trying to bump this up front again. I really wish I was able to join more groups.

[automerge]1652329084[/automerge]

[uSER=57559]@FoxyAnimations[/uSER]

Edited by Anon Vibes

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

I know groups aren't really the biggest part of KM but I like them.

You are only allowed to join 5 groups.

At least that's what's happening to me.

I think it would be nice to have an unlimited Join amount.

For example I have use all my groups, but I would like to join the furry community group.

However we can't because we're at our limit.

-Zim/Kirby/Gabriel

[automerge]1652329045[/automerge]

Just trying to bump this up front again. I really wish I was able to join more groups.

[automerge]1652329084[/automerge]

[uSER=57559]@FoxyAnimations[/uSER]

So I complained about this before too. I see why you mention this. I would want it too. This is a real bother. I want to handle a pack as well as mt piggy group but I cant.

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

So I complained about this before too. I see why you mention this. I would want it too. This is a real bother. I want to handle a pack as well as mt piggy group but I cant.

Understandable. Again I like the groups and would like to get more use out of them, but there are just so many I feel I belong in.

• Like 1

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

Hm? I'm, of course, still super new here, but you can only join up to 5 groups? If you were to leave a group, would you be able to join another?

Maybe they have it setup this way to be able to monitor things better? Or to make sure you're not just joining to only not use it, so then you'd have to leave a group to join one you'd use more?

-Not saying you don't use your groups, but using it as an example-

• Like 1

Yeah I have left a few groups so I could be in the others that I really want to be in.

Mmm that makes sense that it may be easier to monitor.

Thanks for the new perspective.

-Kirby

• Like 1

Median/Dreamway system

Yeah I have left a few groups so I could be in the others that I really want to be in.

Mmm that makes sense that it may be easier to monitor.

Thanks for the new perspective.

-Kirby

Actually theres a bug I am still having. I only have like 1-3 groups and can't join anymore. I talked abt it before but I never got a response p sure?

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

Actually theres a bug I am still having. I only have like 1-3 groups and can't join anymore. I talked abt it before but I never got a response p sure?

Mmm yeah. I think they are working on fixing the website rn so hope that will be cleared up in the near future

Median/Dreamway system

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

The following adjustments have been made to the group system following feedback.

• Members belong to up to 10 groups at a time.
  • VIPs can join up to 25 groups at a time.
  • Members can only be the owner of one group, but can be staff of any group they may join.
  • VIPs can own up to 5 groups at a time.

Naia Ōkami [ID] [KB] [KO]

Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its

staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!