rAte my 0c

[ATTACH type=full]5682[/ATTACH]Why did I do this ._. Btw, I take no offense if people don't like it, I made it as a joke of a Mary Sue oc

Radiant_Day Fictionkin, Yakko Fictionkin, canine hearted, feline hearted, Red Panda Therian, Clink of Po,:atal Error Sans, P!Tord, Michaelangelo from ROTTMNT

They/it/him

Pansexual, genderfluid, demisexual

🌈/10.

[ATTACH type=full]5683[/ATTACH]

Scrap was actually a character that I made when I was like 13, and he didn't resemble his current form at all. I literally forgot about him and found old sketches of him recently, so I created him around the concept of forgotten characters wanting to make their creators feel the way they do. So he's personally after my head. I made him an AU Sans because that fandom is one big fourth wall break, so I figured he'd fit right in. He's not as overpowered as he seems, because he has literally no offensive or defensive capabilities, and his only strength is his book. He is one angry, snarky boi. I use him in roleplays a lot.

I based him entirely on Or3o's song All Eyes On Me.

Within isolation comes self-discovery.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

🌈/10.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Screenshot 2022-05-12 5.05.39 PM.png]5683[/ATTACH]

Scrap was actually a character that I made when I was like 13, and he didn't resemble his current form at all. I literally forgot about him and found old sketches of him recently, so I created him around the concept of forgotten characters wanting to make their creators feel the way they do. So he's personally after my head. I made him an AU Sans because that fandom is one big fourth wall break, so I figured he'd fit right in. He's not as overpowered as he seems, because he has literally no offensive or defensive capabilities, and his only strength is his book. He is one angry, snarky boi. I use him in roleplays a lot.

Oh my god, that is pretty good design. I have still yet to make a undertale oc that I would use lol. I just can't seem to draw what I want lol.

Radiant_Day Fictionkin, Yakko Fictionkin, canine hearted, feline hearted, Red Panda Therian, Clink of Po,:atal Error Sans, P!Tord, Michaelangelo from ROTTMNT

They/it/him

Oh my god, that is pretty good design. I have still yet to make a undertale oc that I would use lol. I just can't seem to draw what I want lol.

Its so difficult OML. My advice is to take an interest of yours and design a character (or characters) from it. For example, I'm a Norse mythology nut, so I based characters in my AU off of runestones. And so Futharktale was born.

Within isolation comes self-discovery.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

Its so difficult OML. My advice is to take an interest of yours and design a character (or characters) from it. For example, I'm a Norse mythology nut, so I based characters in my AU off of runestones. And so Futharktale was born.

Huh, I like animal skulls. And I love crystals and psychology. I wonder if I can combine of those? I'll sketch up some designs in my notebook.

They/it/him

My only OC has a similar look to my type but very diff personality so uh yeah (this was drawn for my yt pfp by someone so creds to them!)

[ATTACH type=full]5684[/ATTACH]

🌈/10.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Screenshot 2022-05-12 5.05.39 PM.png]5683[/ATTACH]

Oh and 4/10, its well done but doesn't go for my preferences

"everyone is dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.."

she/her

My only OC has a similar look to my type but very diff personality so uh yeah (this was drawn for my yt pfp by someone so creds to them!)

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Screenshot_2022-04-17-15-31-43.jpg]5684[/ATTACH]

Oh and 4/10, its well done but doesn't go for my preferences

Yeah, I would agree on your rating. I honestly was bored and decided to draw this. Im also making a undertale au and hopefully I can make a comic of them. Btw, the drawing and oc are adorable!

They/it/him

1. 5/10 pretty good for a Mary Sue. Pretty nice sparkle dog.

2. Is this like a rate the oc then post another???

3. If yes to 2

[ATTACH type=full]5688[/ATTACH]

Aiden- he/him - casual resident of night vale - listens to lots of radio - low key scared of desert bluffs - likes to doodle - wears fake horns - trying to get a job with the secret police.

Picrew

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

1. 5/10 pretty good for a Mary Sue. Pretty nice sparkle dog.

2. Is this like a rate the oc then post another???

3. If yes to 2

[ATTACH type=full]5688[/ATTACH]

Aiden- he/him - casual resident of night vale - listens to lots of radio - low key scared of desert bluffs - likes to doodle - wears fake horns - trying to get a job with the secret police.

Picrew

I love your oc! 10/10! And yes, if people would like, they can post their oc so people can rate it!

[automerge]1652405876[/automerge]

I love your oc! 10/10! And yes, if people would like, they can post their oc so people can rate it!

And I will post another maybe tommorow!

They/it/him

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Untitled173.png]5682[/ATTACH]Why did I do this ._. Btw, I take no offense if people don't like it, I made it as a joke of a Mary Sue oc

Technically a demon angel mix is called a nephilim

Julius the cat , the eldest Disney toon

Technically a demon angel mix is called a nephilim

Oh cool! I didn't know lol!

They/it/him

Don't have an image, but info:

Name: Opal

Species: Human/ Monster Hybrid

Parents: Undyne x Lucas

Sisters: Ruby and Elan

Girlfriend: Flora

Job: Royal Guard Vice Captain

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Don't have an image, but info:

Name: Opal

Species: Human/ Monster Hybrid

Parents: Undyne x Lucas

Sisters: Ruby and Elan

Girlfriend: Flora

Job: Royal Guard Vice Captain

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Soo cool! I love undertale oc's! 10/10

They/it/him