Being able to insert images during private chats.

In a private conversation, the [ATTACH type=full" width="29px]5689[/ATTACH]icon asks you for a link in order to insert an image, while in normal threads it gives you access to your files so you can pick an image. If this function could be applied to private chats as well that would be great, because currently I have to use a google doc to share images. Inserting a link instead of putting in the file directly seems like a roundabout way of doing things, and my files don't come with links.
  • Like 7

Within isolation comes self-discovery.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

Roundabout is generous, it's more like taking a detour to a different country to go buy soda!

Took me forever to figure out how to even do it properly x"3

If I didn't have the experience with google docs that I do, I'd be screwed.

• Like 3

Within isolation comes self-discovery.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

Hello,

Auto-Confirmed users can now insert attachments to private message. This is limited to auto-confirmation in order to prevent abuse/trolling/raid attempts using explicit images uploaded to the site.

Naia Ōkami [ID] [KB] [KO]

Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its

staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!