Tips on quadrobics

Question

Does anyone have any tips on quadrobics? I want to start doing them

Radiant_Day Fictionkin, Yakko Fictionkin, canine hearted, feline hearted, Red Panda Therian, Clink of Po,:atal Error Sans, P!Tord, Michaelangelo from ROTTMNT

They/it/him

Pansexual, genderfluid, demisexual

6 answers to this question

stretch and exercise.

Quadrobics uses a mix of strength and flexibility

• Like 1

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

Practice planking so that you won't fall and bang your chin.

Don't push yourself.

Practice somewhere soft, like grass or carpet. I have to practice on hard wood at the moment because outside is flooded, and I have my fair share of aches and pains from falling over.

Within isolation comes self-discovery.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

Practice planking so that you won't fall and bang your chin.

Don't push yourself.

Practice somewhere soft, like grass or carpet. I have to practice on hard wood at the moment because outside is flooded, and I have my fair share of aches and pains from falling over.

Oh man, I hope everything gets better. Thank you for the tips!

Radiant_Day Fictionkin, Yakko Fictionkin, canine hearted, feline hearted, Red Panda Therian, Clink of Po,:atal Error Sans, P!Tord, Michaelangelo from ROTTMNT

They/it/him

Oh man, I hope everything gets better. Thank you for the tips!

Thanks, it will get better. Oregon floods like this every year, but this time it's particularly bad.

Within isolation comes self-discovery.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

Thanks, it will get better. Oregon floods like this every year, but this time it's particularly bad.

Mate, down here in Louisiana we get terrible hurricanes plus we get hit the hardest! Hey, at least the foods good!

They/it/him