Fictotype

Question

Hey, I have been feeling that I am fictionkin but I don't know what I am. I know I am from a video game, any tips?

Radiant_Day Fictionkin, Yakko Fictionkin, canine hearted, feline hearted, Red Panda Therian, Clink of Po,:atal Error Sans, P!Tord, Michaelangelo from ROTTMNT

They/it/him

Pansexual, genderfluid, demisexual

24 answers to this question

I been fictionkin for like, half a year now. I suck at advice but I'll try my best, you can feel free to DM me about this too. To start, the definition of fictionkin is to identify as a fictional character, species, other entity, or etc. It doesn't always have to be a video game, it could be any media. Could you explain a little more than "just a a video game"? Do you have shifts that don't line up with your current types, do you have any specific video games in mind, etc?
  • Like 1

"i wanna go home.. I- i dont like this party... im allergic to people!"

-he/her-

I been fictionkin for like, half a year now. I suck at advice but I'll try my best, you can feel free to DM me about this too. To start, the definition of fictionkin is to identify as a fictional character, species, other entity, or etc. It doesn't always have to be a video game, it could be any media. Could you explain a little more than "just a a video game"? Do you have shifts that don't line up with your current types, do you have any specific video games in mind, etc?

I feel like a very cartoony video game and I have shifts that make me feel cartoon physics.

Radiant_Day Fictionkin, Yakko Fictionkin, canine hearted, feline hearted, Red Panda Therian, Clink of Po,:atal Error Sans, P!Tord, Michaelangelo from ROTTMNT

They/it/him

I feel like a very cartoony video game and I have shifts that make me feel cartoon physics.

Ah, I understand more now. (May wanna talk to Julius heh /hj)

That does sound reasonable and could be a fictionkin identity. It may be a struggle since you don't have much information on said source, of course since, you do not know it. Id say maybe check the cartoony video games you do know. When you say you feel like a cartoon video game, are you saying you feel you are that media or someone in it? It is possible to be said media, coming from a Piggy conceptkin, and Piggy is a video game. Also, i see it being possible to label yourself as just a cartoon video game character and nothing more, I see it being valid, but of course I could be wrong.

• Like 1

-he/her-

Ah, I understand more now. (May wanna talk to Julius heh /hj)

That does sound reasonable and could be a fictionkin identity. It may be a struggle since you don't have much information on said source, of course since, you do not know it. Id say maybe check the cartoony video games you do know. When you say you feel like a cartoon video game, are you saying you feel you are that media or someone in it? It is possible to be said media, coming from a Piggy conceptkin, and Piggy is a video game. Also, i see it being possible to label yourself as just a cartoon video game character and nothing more, I see it being valid, but of course I could be wrong.

I'll do some research, and what is conceptkin?

They/it/him

I'll do some research, and what is conceptkin?

Someone who identifies as a concept non-physcially. One of my good friends helped me discover I was conceptkin of an Infected, and another helped me find out my unnatural connection with Piggy was more than a "connection" heh. Hope you figure this out buddy.

• Like 1

-he/her-

Someone who identifies as a concept non-physcially. One of my good friends helped me discover I was conceptkin of an Infected, and another helped me find out my unnatural connection with Piggy was more than a "connection" heh. Hope you figure this out buddy.

Huh, well, I always had a strong connection to fnaf animatronics. Especially the withered animatronics. And I do sorta identify with them, because they look like how I feel. I feel broken and messed up because of what happened to me that traumatized me. Do I count with that? Also, is it okay to make a physical form of what you look like as conceptkin?

They/it/him

Huh, well, I always had a strong connection to fnaf animatronics. Especially the withered animatronics. And I do sorta identify with them, because they look like how I feel. I feel broken and messed up because of what happened to me that traumatized me. Do I count with that? Also, is it okay to make a physical form of what you look like as conceptkin?

My conceptkin identity is physiological. Piggy is of course just a game, and infected from intercity have randomized looks.

That sounds somewhat like ficiton-hearted to me, of course there's always a chance your fictionkin. I can not tell you what you are and aren't because you are the only one who knows. I can give advice but nothing beyond that.

-he/her-

My conceptkin identity is physiological. Piggy is of course just a game, and infected from intercity have randomized looks.

That sounds somewhat like ficiton-hearted to me, of course there's always a chance your fictionkin.

Huh, I think I am fiction-hearted. Welp ima make a physical withered animatronic representation me and yeah, I am fiction-hearted! Thank you soo much!

They/it/him

Huh, I think I am fiction-hearted. Welp ima make a physical withered animatronic representation me and yeah, I am fiction-hearted! Thank you soo much!

Of course! I recommend you take a bit more time to think on it though. If you need any more help feel free to just message me for anything. Glad I could help.

• Like 1

-he/her-

FNAF animatronics aren't very cartoony. This might be a stretch, but maybe look into cartoon wolves and foxes. You've named your theriotypes, right? Maybe that's because they have names already.
  • Like 1

Within isolation comes self-discovery.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

FNAF animatronics aren't very cartoony. This might be a stretch, but maybe look into cartoon wolves and foxes. You've named your theriotypes, right? Maybe that's because they have names already.

Huh, your right! I'll look up some cartoon wolves and foxes, thank you!

They/it/him

Just because you might have a feeling, doesn't mean it's a kintype. For example, right now I am having a feeling that I might be a character from Poppy Playtime. However, looking at it more critically, I love the video game since chapter 1's original release and chapter 2 (that just came out) is absolutely amazing. Good media makes one relate to it in some way, whether it be the stories, characters, or setting, but that feeling doesn't mean a kintype. Analyze what media you've been consuming recently. Is it a lot of cartoons? Video games? Did you have this fictionkin hunch since before you began consuming that media, or after?

Pigeon | Xe/they/he | 19

Polymorph | Chaote | Draconic Witch | Norse Pagan

https://polymorphkin.carrd.co/

Just because you might have a feeling, doesn't mean it's a kintype. For example, right now I am having a feeling that I might be a character from Poppy Playtime. However, looking at it more critically, I love the video game since chapter 1's original release and chapter 2 (that just came out) is absolutely amazing. Good media makes one relate to it in some way, whether it be the stories, characters, or setting, but that feeling doesn't mean a kintype. Analyze what media you've been consuming recently. Is it a lot of cartoons? Video games? Did you have this fictionkin hunch since before you began consuming that media, or after?

It's a ton of animations, I always felt like I was in a story or animation, I always felt like I was a character in some story before I found it out.

They/it/him

It's a ton of animations, I always felt like I was in a story or animation, I always felt like I was a character in some story before I found it out.

This is an inherently human trait. Look at movies like The Truman Show. What specifically makes you think you are from an animation instead of feeling like you are one?

Pigeon | Xe/they/he | 19

This is an inherently human trait. Look at movies like The Truman Show. What specifically makes you think you are from an animation instead of feeling like you are one?

I always felt cartoon physics and I act very cartoon like. I literally believe I'm from a cartoon but I don't know which one.

They/it/him

I know this is out of place but I also love Poppy playtime heh. I felt the same with PJ- Pug a pillar but I knew it was nothing more than "I like this guy"

• Like 1

-he/her-

I always felt cartoon physics and I act very cartoon like. I literally believe I'm from a cartoon but I don't know which one.

It's always possible that you're from a cartoon that hasn't come out or was an idea that someone never acted on. Animating sucks, so I can't imagine how many cartoons never made it to the screen. You should talk to @Cartoon Cat since he's from a cartoon and probably knows more than I do. I'm too busy making cartoons to watch them lol

• Like 1

Within isolation comes self-discovery.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

It's always possible that you're from a cartoon that hasn't come out or was an idea that someone never acted on. Animating sucks, so I can't imagine how many cartoons never made it to the screen. You should talk to @Cartoon Cat since he's from a cartoon and probably knows more than I do. I'm too busy making cartoons to watch them lol

That's also true. Im pretty sure an old friend of mine @Beepy Data Center was experiencing the same thing, could be wrong though.

• Like 1

-he/her-

This feels semi-paradoxical to me. If we took this outside of the realm of fictionkin, this statement is a bit off. If I were to say "I have always felt earth-like physics and I act very animal-like. I am an animal but I don't know which one" while, yes, it can be a true statement, it is a bit nonsensical. If I were to know I am an animal and then act like one, I should have an idea of what kind of animal I am, even if it was a vague understanding like caninae or avian.

You mention fnaf animatronics and that is a good start, however when you say:

Especially the withered animatronics. And I do sorta identify with them, because they look like how I feel. I feel broken and messed up because of what happened to me that traumatized me. Do I count with that?

This isn't inherently fictionkin for a few reasons. One, you mentioned you identify with them, which is of course Fictionhearted. However, the main thing is that you say you identify with them because of trauma from this lifetime. While psychological identities can arise from trauma and relation to a character because of that trauma, you have to remember that trauma is complex. From the moment that trauma happened onwards, you are healing, working through that trauma, and experiencing it in new ways. Therefore, while you may have an identity now because of trauma, it might not be there in the future as you continue to heal. While this doesn't mean that it doesn't technically count as a kintype, it is more of a warning to not build an identity around it if you feel this identity is coming from a state of heightened trauma awareness, if you get what I mean.

What else but just a feeling is going on? You mentioned withered animatronics specifically. Do you have pseudo-memories? Phantom shifts? What points to them?

---

I know this is out of place but I also love Poppy playtime heh. I felt the same with PJ- Pug a pillar but I knew it was nothing more than "I like this guy"

No because Poppy Playtime is the greatest. I saw Bonzo and I was like "this little dude reminds me of me!.... oh no." I have been stuck kin-sidering a new kintype for the first time in years.

Pigeon | Xe/they/he | 19

This feels semi-paradoxical to me. If we took this outside of the realm of fictionkin, this statement is a bit off. If I were to say "I have always felt earth-like physics and I act very animal-like. I am an animal but I don't know which one" while, yes, it can be a true statement, it is a bit nonsensical. If I were to know I am an animal and then act like one, I should have an idea of what kind of animal I am, even if it was a vague understanding like caninae or avian.

This isn't inherently fictionkin for a few reasons. One, you mentioned you identify with them, which is of course Fictionhearted. However, the main thing is that you say you identify with them because of trauma from this lifetime. While psychological identities can arise from trauma and relation to a character because of that trauma, you have to remember that trauma is complex. From the moment that trauma happened onwards, you are healing, working through that trauma, and experiencing it in new ways. Therefore, while you may have an identity now because of trauma, it might not be there in the future as you continue to heal. While this doesn't mean that it doesn't technically count as a kintype, it is more of a warning to not build an identity around it if you feel this identity is coming from a state of heightened trauma awareness, if you get what I mean.

What else but just a feeling is going on? You mentioned withered animatronics specifically. Do you have pseudo-memories? Phantom shifts? What points to them?

---

No because Poppy Playtime is the greatest. I saw Bonzo and I was like "this little dude reminds me of me!.... oh no." I have been stuck kin-sidering a new kintype for the first time in years.

Imagine if he actually guessed your birthday right. I wonder if june 28th is something important in the story.

• Like 1

-he/her-

---

I do have phantom shifts were I become robotic and missing the top part of my face. I think I maybe withered Bonnie because he has no face. It's everyday for a long time.

They/it/him

May I help? Sorry if I come across as a little eager. Not many toons otherkin or otherwise on this earth

Julius the cat , the eldest Disney toon

May I help? Sorry if I come across as a little eager. Not many toons otherkin or otherwise on this earth

Of course, all help is appreciated! Plus, it would be amazing for a toon Otherkin to help!

They/it/him