You have gained either an alter or the kin type of the person above you. How do you feel?

You have gained either an alter or the kin type of the person above you. How do you feel?

ex.

One of my alters is Zim

The person below would now explain why or why not they would enjoy having him around or being him as a fictive.

(Any alters/kin types count)

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

Id be sad in any case because Im glad to be my concepttypes, fictoype, and linktype, I don't want that to ever change.

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

Id be sad in any case because Im glad to be my concepttypes, fictoype, and linktype, I don't want that to ever change.

well yk it never said you lost only gained,

anyway I think it would be pretty interesting as I can barely do horror games. Especially ones that make kids things scary although Teletubbies are already scary. It would be cool to have foxy though. I feel they would get along with some of my alters well.

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

well yk it never said you lost only gained,

anyway I think it would be pretty interesting as I can barely do horror games. Especially ones that make kids things scary although Teletubbies are already scary. It would be cool to have foxy though. I feel they would get along with some of my alters well.

No. I was an absolute jerk in my previous life. I liked my friends, T.S.P, and sister only. Also you technically forgot the Infected and Piggy itself as kintypes aha.

And even if I didn't lose, I wouldn't like it. But my bad for mistaking it.

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

If I gained Foxy as a kintype my first thought would be I HAVE TO TELL FOXY HE'D BE SO HAPPY TO HAVE ANOTHER FICTIONKIN FROM HIS SOURCE!

Within isolation comes self-discovery.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

(But not a double heh : ' )

Bro if you found out you were another infected or sum that'd be sick though.

Also if I were a caracal, Id just use that as an excuse to growl when im mad. /j

she/her

Don't get my game "counterpart" confused with my previous life self. Also it's the same as I said before.

she/her

(lmao this thread isnt going as planned, but then again nothing ever does)

II think it would be cool to gain a toon.

Median/Dreamway system

(lmao this thread isnt going as planned, but then again nothing ever does)

II think it would be cool to gain a toon.

I really appreciate that. Thank you.

Assuming I get to choose: I'd go with Raemus. As it's a lifestyle I've become accustomed to when I was Julius. So it would make conversation easy

Julius the cat , the eldest Disney toon

It would be interesting...
The part of my mind which brought me here (Chrysalis in a matter of speaking ) has been insistent on traveling between my homes and I felt that managing to do something along the lines of that would be a challenge to my intellect.

Being a changling would be so cool!!

(I would still be a shapeshifter but with a set form TwT)

-Kirby

Median/Dreamway system

It would be pretty interesting to be a doll

I’ve never experienced any shifts of no humanoid or animal things.

Median/Dreamway system

Hmm I mean being a demon could be fun.

It would be exciting

-Raemus

Median/Dreamway system

Zim as a fictotype would certainly be an interesting experience... I'm not fictionkin or fictionhearted nor do I have any synpaths or fictionlinks of any kind. So I have no clue what that's really like. The closest I can get is my gryphon and the lore around gryphons. But that's distinctly different.

I also really like Invader Zim as a show. I remember watching it when it first aired. (Including the series premier, with my whole FPS team piled on a hotel bed, high on sugar and caffeine and being in a hotel relatively unsupervised for the first time in our young lives.) So I think that might be interesting. Although, by the same token, I think it might be rather challenging. He's a rather inflexible character who doesn't really adapt well to life on Earth. I have enough problems being human sometimes as it is. :grntg:

Rowan

Wolf Therian | Gryphonkin | Kitsunekin | Crowkith | Ravenkith | Red-Tailed Hawk-kith

They/Them :nerd: Xe/Xir