Bored at work (means it's going well lol)

Posted (edited)

I'm so bored I'm doing two things I never thought I'd do, since I never do them. (go figure!)

I actually finished my profile, and I'm writing a thread. Thrilling I know, normal stuff others do here, for me it's something utterly new.

But hey! The fact I'm doing this means my lovely machine is working properly! Loaded up with paper and printing like crazy! x3

[automerge]1653071903[/automerge]

Around 10k more. About hour and a half. I'll try not to turn to some form of liquid out of boredom. <^>

Be happy it's working Blue, the other scenario is far worse than a bit of a wait. <exhale>...

Edited by Blue_Drake
Signed Blue! <w>

I understand the boredom at work. Fortunately I work with computers and have free access to the internet so boredom is easily sated... as long as the boss isn't looking over my shoulder. Hah

I like your profile! And a fellow asexual + agender.

Ghost-Dragonkin | Snakehearted

I am immortal until proven otherwise.

I use tone tags!

Untitled_06-21-2022_06-58-38.gif

UPDATE: The first WIP is out. Now I have to do what I just did thrice more...

• Like 1

Within isolation comes self-discovery.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

UPDATE: The first WIP is out. Now I have to do what I just did thrice more...

That's really cool! I noticed some parts of it were colored and done with digital animation while others were sketchier and appeared to be traditional animation. Are you doing initial animation with traditional media and then finishing it with digital? Or is this the way it's meant to stay? (I know some (all?) animators do more of an initial... line art? I think is a good way to put it? I do not know animation terms. Also, I shall have to look up the lyrics, as my occasional hearing difficulties are making a nuisance of themselves atm. So I wasn't able to discern one way or the other based upon the song.) Either way, though, it looks fantastic!

Rowan

Wolf Therian | Gryphonkin | Kitsunekin | Crowkith | Ravenkith | Red-Tailed Hawk-kith

They/Them :nerd: Xe/Xir

That's really cool! I noticed some parts of it were colored and done with digital animation while others were sketchier and appeared to be traditional animation. Are you doing initial animation with traditional media and then finishing it with digital? Or is this the way it's meant to stay? (I know some (all?) animators do more of an initial... line art? I think is a good way to put it? I do not know animation terms. Also, I shall have to look up the lyrics, as my occasional hearing difficulties are making a nuisance of themselves atm. So I wasn't able to discern one way or the other based upon the song.) Either way, though, it looks fantastic!

Actually, it's all digital. I just use a pencil-textured brush to sketch. All the fun of graphite without the mess! And yes, lineart is the term, and I will be doing that and coloring later in the process. I want to flesh it out first. The parts that are in full color are the really hard and really easy parts that needed to be colored immediately or I would forget how they work (mostly rainbows and such.) I animate weirdly, but I'm glad it looks good! Here's the song, to save you a few seconds of googling:

• Like 1

Within isolation comes self-discovery.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~