Is it a fictive thing or is it something else

Question

Posted (edited)

I often find myself saying things like.

Wow life is low quality rn when my vision is blurry

I don't like this game/level when I am doing something I don't like

Oh man I hate glitching when I have a random body spasms or when i get a specific type of deja vu that I cant remember the name of.

The weird thing is that I don't really play video games.

I enjoy them, but I rarely play them.

Im starting to wonder if maybe I have a game based fictive/alter or if this is stemming from my dissociation/derealization/depersonalization

Any tips or help is needed

-Kirby/zim/raemus

[automerge]1653098998[/automerge]

[uSER=57559]@FoxyAnimations[/uSER] d- do you have any tips?

-Vt

Edited by Anon Vibes

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

5 answers to this question

I experienced something similar. I have refered to myself as we multiple times before, but Im not plural. It could easily be nothing but, it also could. I have no more advice than that, Im sorry.
  • Like 1

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

I experienced something similar. I have refered to myself as we multiple times before, but Im not plural. It could easily be nothing but, it also could. I have no more advice than that, Im sorry.

Thank you any help is good

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

Well, I do not know, it you could really refer to a game based fiction character as you have stated your experience concern at not only games.

Perhaps it is just a thing of processing something. From your OP I see that mostly when things go wrong, you call them "bad". People sometimes do this out of disappointment. Perfectionists sometimes do this because they do not accept any faults of their own. Maybe it is just a side of yours that have to be confronted or accepted as part of yours. We are not all good or bad; we all have both - and that is what we have to go with. When this is known, everybody can decide if working more with the good or the evil side.

Hope I could have been of some service. :)

Well, I do not know, it you could really refer to a game based fiction character as you have stated your experience concern at not only games.

Perhaps it is just a thing of processing something. From your OP I see that mostly when things go wrong, you call them "bad". People sometimes do this out of disappointment. Perfectionists sometimes do this because they do not accept any faults of their own. Maybe it is just a side of yours that have to be confronted or accepted as part of yours. We are not all good or bad; we all have both - and that is what we have to go with. When this is known, everybody can decide if working more with the good or the evil side.

Hope I could have been of some service. :)

Thank you! This is literally so helpful :lovebone:

-Kirby

Median/Dreamway system