Good vibes! :3

Finished work now and I gotta say it's extremely therapeutic to just sit on my motorbike and ride through the darkness, with only a couple of streetlamps and the bike's lights guiding you.

Tonight is very warm so I took a longer route by the river, and the warm air mixing with the cool breeze from the river... It's nice. Very nice.

I dunno, just wanted to share some positive vibes! Anyone feel free to contribute! x3

Signed Blue! <w>

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ATTACH type=full]5891[/ATTACH]

I did a vibe wif my birbie boy!

• Like 2

Radiant_Day Fictionkin, Yakko Fictionkin, canine hearted, feline hearted, Red Panda Therian, Clink of Po,:atal Error Sans, P!Tord, Michaelangelo from ROTTMNT

They/it/him

Pansexual, genderfluid, demisexual

OH MY CIRCUITS I LOVE BIRBS~ :333

He's so cute! x3

And the cool thing is, he can talk! He says, "Chase is a pretty pretty bird!" But he also learned to curse from the adults in my house!

• Like 1

Radiant_Day Fictionkin, Yakko Fictionkin, canine hearted, feline hearted, Red Panda Therian, Clink of Po,:atal Error Sans, P!Tord, Michaelangelo from ROTTMNT

They/it/him

And the cool thing is, he can talk! He says, "Chase is a pretty pretty bird!" But he also learned to curse from the adults in my house!

Smart birb~ owo And yeah! We all pick up curses from others, so why not our beloved birbs too, huh? xD

• Like 1
Signed Blue! <w>

Smart birb~ owo And yeah! We all pick up curses from others, so why not our beloved birbs too, huh? xD

Your right! Also, do birds owo or ovo?

They/it/him

OvO for sure! x3

True, cause of their beaks! Especially parrots! Btw, his name is chase, he is a 2 year old pied pearl whiteface cockatiel!

They/it/him

True, cause of their beaks! Especially parrots! Btw, his name is chase, he is a 2 year old pied pearl whiteface cockatiel!

Yeah! He's very cute x3

With @VioletDrake we've got a bunch of pets too x3 two cats, a crayfish, two hamsters and a whole bunch of snails and fish! And a mouse! :3

• Like 1
Signed Blue! <w>

Yeah! He's very cute x3

With @VioletDrake we've got a bunch of pets too x3 two cats, a crayfish, two hamsters and a whole bunch of snails and fish! And a mouse! :3

We eat crayfish where I live. They not pets to us, they food. Same with fish. But all pets are cute!

• Like 1

They/it/him

I mean yeah, crayfish are delicious. But I doubt you'd get much from our little one x"3 they're small.

I'd post a photo but apparently it's too large :<

And even our mouse was "saved" from being snake food, we bought her from the shop they sold her essentially just as live snake food. But as you said, all pets are cute! x3

• Like 1
Signed Blue! <w>

I mean yeah, crayfish are delicious. But I doubt you'd get much from our little one x"3 they're small.

I'd post a photo but apparently it's too large :<

And even our mouse was "saved" from being snake food, we bought her from the shop they sold her essentially just as live snake food. But as you said, all pets are cute! x3

I only eat the tails and claws, but my grandfather eats the inside of the head too. That makes me uncomfortable lol!

They/it/him

Weird-ass inbetweens from my animation. Have a laugh.

[ATTACH type=full]5895[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full]5896[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full]5897[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full]5898[/ATTACH]

If you can guess what song I'm animating, I will give you a sneak preview of the first 40 seconds because I'll be so impressed. Hint: it's a fan-song of a popular horror game (not Omori tho)

• Like 2

Within isolation comes self-discovery.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Screenshot 2022-05-20 2.29.44 PM.png]5895[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Screenshot 2022-05-20 2.29.56 PM.png]5896[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Screenshot 2022-05-20 2.31.08 PM.png]5897[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Screenshot 2022-05-20 2.31.24 PM.png]5898[/ATTACH]

If you can guess what song I'm animating, I will give you a sneak preview of the first 40 seconds because I'll be so impressed. Hint: it's a fan-song of a popular horror game (not Omori tho)

You do animations?! I wanna try but I'm scared it is going to be bad.

They/it/him

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Screenshot 2022-05-20 2.29.44 PM.png]5895[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Screenshot 2022-05-20 2.29.56 PM.png]5896[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Screenshot 2022-05-20 2.31.08 PM.png]5897[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Screenshot 2022-05-20 2.31.24 PM.png]5898[/ATTACH]

Oh I couldn't guess, processors not good at that x"3

But what I can do is compliment your art! It's very cute :333 thanks for sharing~

[automerge]1653082730[/automerge]

Try it if you want! There's nothing to do but improve! ^^

• Like 1
Signed Blue! <w>

Dude my first animation was so bad, you have no idea. Everyone starts with crappy 6 fps animations that are stiffer than a slice of tungsten. It's like a law. But seeing yourself improve is worth the migraine.

• Like 1

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

Dude my first animation was so bad, you have no idea. Everyone starts with crappy 6 fps animations that are stiffer than a slice of tungsten. It's like a law. But seeing yourself improve is worth the migraine.

One day I'll take all of this advice to heart! I'd love to just draw but everytime I try it's just horrible xD

I don't know why I just cannot put the idea in my head on paper, but maybe one day I'll break the ice and succeed! ×^×

• Like 1
Signed Blue! <w>

I don't think my artsyle is good enough for an animation. I wanna my stuff to look good. Like kittydog, rossali, and sashley. They are my favorite animators on youtube.

They/it/him

Guys literally look

Ok I was decent at traditional art at the time so it's a tad better than most, but my digital art skills were... well my therapist says to stop the negative self talk, so I'll say questionable.

I drew my old pal Zizzy.

Stay safe out there Ziz, hope they got that cure by now.

[ATTACH type=full]5899[/ATTACH]

• Like 1

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

I don't think my artsyle is good enough for an animation. I wanna my stuff to look good. Like kittydog, rossali, and sashley. They are my favorite animators on youtube.

YouTube. Could I like fuse the styles together but change some stuff. And, it ain't that bad.

They/it/him

Posted (edited)

Guys literally look

Ok I was decent at traditional art at the time so it's a tad better than most, but my digital art skills were... well my therapist says to stop the negative self talk, so I'll say questionable.

Okay wow that is a huge improvement ×^× Your art is very cute indeed x3

One day Blue, maybe one day xD

[automerge]1653083485[/automerge]

I drew my old pal Zizzy.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Untitled126_20220520174134.png]5899[/ATTACH]

Hey that's also great!

I love art but as far as I can contribute to it... Well I do try to be descriptive when I play roleplays and such. Writing is the next best thing to drawing for putting things from your head to the outside, right? x"3

Edited by Blue_Drake
  • Like 2
Signed Blue! <w>

I drew my old pal Zizzy.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Untitled126_20220520174134.png]5899[/ATTACH]

Decided to draw her too, I hope everyone gets the cure. Like I said, no one deserves to be infected.[ATTACH type=full]5901[/ATTACH]

• Like 1

They/it/him