Kithtype, Fictiotype and Synpath?

Question

While completing my profile details a bit more, I have found the questions for which kith type, fictio type or synpaths someone is.

What does it particularly mean and moreover how I can find out, if I have one of the three and/or all three and what type, if when?

I would be grateful for any help. :)

12 answers to this question

If your asking for the definitions ill give you the definition of ficitonkin.

Ficitonkin: someone who identifies as a fictional character, species, entity, or etc non-physcially. You find out your fictionkin by finding out your fictionkin. Theres no difference between awakening being fictionkin or anything else.

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

If your asking for the definitions ill give you the definition of ficitonkin.

Ficitonkin: someone who identifies as a fictional character, species, entity, or etc non-physcially. You find out your fictionkin by finding out your fictionkin. Theres no difference between awakening being fictionkin or anything else.

Alright. I understand. In this case, I think that I had not such an awakening now. In any case, this was helpful. :)

A kithtype is the same as a heart-type, and it means that you feel deeply connected with something (animal, entity...). You identify WITH it but not AS it. I am wolfkith and dogkith, meaning that I feel connected to those animals in a deep way and that they are a part of me, but I am not a wolf or a dog. As an example, if your kintype is your family, your kithtype is a close friend.

The kith and the synpath are pretty much the same, but the second one is with a fictional being, character, entity, etc, that you identify with in a deep way.

I suck at explaining terms, but I hope this is useful.

>>Demon, shadow person, beast/monster and labrador retriever therian<<

🌿Ei/Em, He/Him, It/Its🌿

A kithtype is the same as a heart-type, and it means that you feel deeply connected with something (animal, entity...). You identify WITH it but not AS it. I am wolfkith and dogkith, meaning that I feel connected to those animals in a deep way and that they are a part of me, but I am not a wolf or a dog. As an example, if your kintype is your family, your kithtype is a close friend.

The kith and the synpath are pretty much the same, but the second one is with a fictional being, character, entity, etc, that you identify with in a deep way.

I suck at explaining terms, but I hope this is useful.

That was a very explanatory answer and quite helpful. I see, so it is something/someone I have a strong affiliation with or to. So, I might be an owlkith and a catkith, but I will look deeper into my inner self to see more. You did absolutely not suck at this explanation. :)

Remember that it is NOT the same as really liking something. I love dragons with all my soul since I was a kid, and I am planning to get one tattooed someday, but I am not a dragon, and neither I am dragonkith. Keep that in mind.
  • Like 1

🌿Ei/Em, He/Him, It/Its🌿

Remember that it is NOT the same as really liking something. I love dragons with all my soul since I was a kid, and I am planning to get one tattooed someday, but I am not a dragon, and neither I am dragonkith. Keep that in mind.

Well, so I will really see, never had a dream or vision with animals - so it could be more a liking or admiration I have for owls and cats. :)

I don't know if I fully understand your question. If you're asking whether you actually feel in their skin (as a phantom shift, getting their body parts), it is not a requirement but it can happen. A lot of beings get phantom shifts of their kithtypes, but you don't need to get phantom shifts to be kith with something.

🌿Ei/Em, He/Him, It/Its🌿

I don't know if I fully understand your question. If you're asking whether you actually feel in their skin (as a phantom shift, getting their body parts), it is not a requirement but it can happen. A lot of beings get phantom shifts of their kithtypes, but you don't need to get phantom shifts to be kith with something.

What Arson said.

I get shifts of all sorts of my piggy friendos but I don't identify as or with them. (Its actually because of my conceptkin identity as my source.)

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

Both [uSER=58205]@Arson[/uSER] and [uSER=57559]@FoxyAnimations[/uSER] provided excellent answers to these questions. I am just adding emphasis here to the point made about "kith" or "heart-type", mostly because the depth of the language that really should be associated with it.

As stated to have a "heart-type" or to be "kith" to something is to first recognize it as not oneself but a deep bond to that thing. This bond is no ordinary bond or fascination either, it needs to be absolutely consuming and heartfelt to be regarded with greater certainty. It is too easy to like or even love something and just be infatuated with it, it is another to have an affinity for it. It often takes a purely irrational draw and passion for it, an association, which is separate but reflective of it. What I mean by this is, is that it is not only oneself, but it is an external motivating factor and connection to it; one's self is not forcing it to happen.

A great number of people love cats but a large number of those people force their love upon cats. They are not receptive to this and often shy away or similarly, their commitment is purely obsessive such as hoarding behavior, or over-grooming, or any number of these things. They often develop grand collections of things which are material items from their transfixed focus. They often negate or neglect or ignore more meaningful or real problems. On and on could this list go, but this is not what a "heart-type" is. Such a thing instead is a deeper, more sincere, less tangible, less cognitive, and far more elusive but extreme affiliation with and draw toward; magnetic, as some might frame it. There are often, as well I will share, tones of being bonded with and by the very thing in return where there is an unnatural understanding between both almost that is much more outside the pragmatic or obsessive norms, a type of mutualism or appreciation.

One way I could describe it is, is loving something so conceptually that one would do anything for it as one would themselves, but that is merely my experience. To what lengths I will go, irrationally, for felines, for example, and the ability to bond with them is by no means normal. I have no other relationship with any other organism, to include people, but the sheer depth of my connectivity to felines is so strong it is part of how I oriented the entirety of my life toward them and in many cases, interact directly with them. No less, in this case, the animals respond, because of that aforementioned sense of some type of mutual bond. Barring in mind that in this example toward myself, this is with exotic cats, from scrawny six pound feral cats to six-hundred pound tigers.

I can only call it a sort of nexus of affinity-bonded, mutualistic, selfless, irrational love. It certainly is not the average variety when referring to this kind, as the term "heart" should imply in it. Really between it, "kith" should truly be considered the external form of "kin", because it operates similarly (such as not being chosen, being deeply inner and personal, having this sort of cyclic relation) but as said above they are not the same. "One is kin, and one is kith to."

Smilodon Populator

Thank you so much. This explanation was extremely useful for me. The others were helpful, too but I could not fully get the gist.

Here, I absolutely understand what you are talking about except the part concerning materialism as material has no great value for me. It is a thing of no duration and decay, man-made that won't survive eternity.

Well, I have to admit that I have a bond to animals, no matter what animals, could be cats, dogs, birds - I can communicate them without words on mutual understanding - but I cannot call that basis "kith". It is just an ability of my kin.

What I sometimes feel is a strong affinity to nature and stars, and I know that I cannot do without either of them - but these are no animals.

So, now, I can definitive say, that I have no kith. Again, thanks a lot for the info. :)

• Like 1