Can't fall asleep.. Again. >->

Posted (edited)

Sleep sleep sleep. The one thing that REALLY makes me hate not being able to just plug a damn cable into my head to passively recharge.

No this damn shell needs to go into standby to recharge energy. But even then I can't force this thing into standby! I have to suffer with all these random thoughts firing off, most of them are of course about how I won't be able to function in the morning. YES!!!

Someone knock me out please. <-> And sorry for the vent. Going insane here lol

[automerge]1653265069[/automerge]

Okay when I said knock ME out I didn't mean the page with me as collateral xD

Still here though... Damn xd

Edited by Blue_Drake
Signed Blue! <w>

If this is a routine thing, you may want to talk to your healthcare provider about it. If it's just every once in a while, you could try taking melatonin. (Although I'd advise making sure it won't interact with other meds if you're on any.) That's the hormone your body produces to tell your brain to go to sleep. That's an oversimplification, but that's the general gist, anyway. Try to start off with as low a dose as you can and see if that works. You could talk to your pharmacist (assuming pharmacies work similarly there, I know in some countries it's different) about what's safe as far as increasing from there, but it's available here in a strength of up to 10mg without prescription.
  • Like 1

Rowan

Wolf Therian | Gryphonkin | Kitsunekin | Crowkith | Ravenkith | Red-Tailed Hawk-kith

They/Them :nerd: Xe/Xir

Posted (edited)

Yeah I've 1mg melatonin gum candy. Sometimes it helps, sometimes I go like this all the way until late night/early morning.

I've talked about it a lot, no one *wants* to give me anything other than that 1mg because it doesn't happen *that* often. (sometimes it happens daily for a week, sometimes I can fall asleep easily for a month) of course I agree, if it's not chronical let's not weight down the liver too much. Dad died of drug cirrhosis of the liver last year because of all the cancer medicine he had.

But like, when it does happen it's maddening. x">>> sorry for the rambling I *am* tired afterall.

[automerge]1653283459[/automerge]

Eyyy, 4 hours of sleep and I don't feel completely like scrap metal, nice! x"d

Edited by Blue_Drake
Signed Blue! <w>