Question about fursonas

So, I'm a trans male but I want to have a feminine fursona (I don't connect with non of my characters that I make) with feminine parts but still trans. Is that okay? I'm sorry I ask too many questions.

Radiant_Day Fictionkin, Yakko Fictionkin, canine hearted, feline hearted, Red Panda Therian, Clink of Po,:atal Error Sans, P!Tord, Michaelangelo from ROTTMNT

They/it/him

Pansexual, genderfluid, demisexual

Ofc, that's a silly question.

Okay! Lol I ask stupid questions!

Radiant_Day Fictionkin, Yakko Fictionkin, canine hearted, feline hearted, Red Panda Therian, Clink of Po,:atal Error Sans, P!Tord, Michaelangelo from ROTTMNT

They/it/him

While I am not particularly versed in the "furry" aspect, the creativity they display is fairly vast and relatively limitless. That said, I see no reason it would be prohibited or frowned upon unless one was intentionally being offensive toward transgender individuals or similar. Remember, a "fursona" is merely a character one can act through as an avatar of sorts into the genre at the end of the day. If one wishes to play that avatar out, I see no issue. Provided it does no harm to oneself or another, there really should be no legitimate objection with it.
  • Like 1

Smilodon Populator

The awesome thing about original is that you can do literally anything with them. I actually write more male characters than female characters, despite the fact that I'm biologically female. All of my self-inserts are female, even though I'm agender. The point is, the gender of your character, even a fursona, doesn't have to align with your gender or view of your gender.

Within isolation comes self-discovery.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

The awesome thing about original is that you can do literally anything with them. I actually write more male characters than female characters, despite the fact that I'm biologically female. All of my self-inserts are female, even though I'm agender. The point is, the gender of your character, even a fursona, doesn't have to align with your gender or view of your gender.

Cool! I'm going to make a fruit themed fursona (I know original right lol). My fav fruits are dragon fruit, mango, and strawberry. I don't like the texture of them, so i usually drink them as flavored drinks, like refreshers from Starbucks. I'm working on it now!

They/it/him

Cool! I'm going to make a fruit themed fursona (I know original right lol). My fav fruits are dragon fruit, mango, and strawberry. I don't like the texture of them, so i usually drink them as flavored drinks, like refreshers from Starbucks. I'm working on it now!

I love mangoes so much you have no idea

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

I love mangoes so much you have no idea

Dey are delishos! Best fruit!

They/it/him

Dey are delishos! Best fruit!

I once ate one like an apple (I'm a bit of a heathen)

I once ate one like an apple (I'm a bit of a heathen)

I don't like the texture of fruit, but I love the flavor. I don't like the texture because, idk my sensory issues. It comes with my autism lol. High functioning baby!

They/it/him

I don't like the texture of fruit, but I love the flavor. I don't like the texture because, idk my sensory issues. It comes with my autism lol. High functioning baby!

Ugh seriously. There's some things I cannot stand because of my autism. But also things I'm addicted to because of the texture. Broccoli.

Ugh seriously. There's some things I cannot stand because of my autism. But also things I'm addicted to because of the texture. Broccoli.

String cheese for me lol! My mom has to find ways to get veg into me lol!

They/it/him

So, I'm a trans male but I want to have a feminine fursona (I don't connect with non of my characters that I make) with feminine parts but still trans. Is that okay? I'm sorry I ask too many questions.

It's completely fine, I've had a sona that was male when I was convinced I was a cisgender female.

Please call me Ness, my partner is the only person allowed to call me Nessie.

String cheese for me lol! My mom has to find ways to get veg into me lol!

[alert] Please stay on topic [/alert]

Ghost-Dragonkin | Snakehearted

I am immortal until proven otherwise.

I use tone tags!

Untitled_06-21-2022_06-58-38.gif