Any other conceptkin of media?

Question

I highly doubt ill find any, but im conceptkin of my fictoypes source aka Roblox Piggy, I felt this for so long now, but I only admitted it recently because I was scared if being judged.. But I had a good friend to help me out! I wanna find conceptkin of medias like me, games, shows, movie, books, etc, it doesn't matter. Again, highly doubt I will, but I guess it's worth the look.

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

13 answers to this question

I’m not sure if this counts but we have an alter (rarely fronts) that is of tumblr

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

I’m not sure if this counts but we have an alter (rarely fronts) that is of tumblr

I am more so looking for games with story and characters, and conceptkin rather than alters, but that's nice to know.

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

I'm conceptkin of the super forms (like super sonic) in the sonic franchise! I discovered that a while ago, but I was too nervous to say anything.

Radiant_Day Fictionkin, Yakko Fictionkin, canine hearted, feline hearted, Red Panda Therian, Clink of Po,:atal Error Sans, P!Tord, Michaelangelo from ROTTMNT

They/it/him

Pansexual, genderfluid, demisexual

i consider sylvself conceptkin of Latex Monsters from Changed :)
Skips the petkin polymorph!! kit/kits/kitself ☆ it/its ♡ flutter/flutters/flutterself ☆ mew/mews/mewself ♡ dew/dews/dewself ☆ syl/sylv/sylvs/sylvself ♡ fey/fem/feir ☆ pup/pups/pupself ♡ bun/buns/bunself ☆ fluff/fluffs/fluffself ♡ nip/nips/nipself

i consider sylvself conceptkin of Latex Monsters from Changed :)

Thats nice, but again more so looking for the actual medias themselves, reminds me of my infected identity which is nice.. Thanks.

she/her

It's been a while since we've talked, but Fern in my system is Fortnite. Like, the game. She's the whole game, personified. Inscryption is here too, but he's dormant. If you'd ever like to talk to Fern lmk.

"Before we start testing today, let's have our mandatory minute of silence in honor of Earth's governing body, the Sentient Cloud. [throat clear] Starting now. [a pause] [coughing] Good, right. All hail the sentient cloud. Begin testing."

--

Cave Johnson

It's been a while since we've talked, but Fern in my system is Fortnite. Like, the game. She's the whole game, personified. Inscryption is here too, but he's dormant. If you'd ever like to talk to Fern lmk.

Sick!

she/her

One of my endel types is a rhythm game, Friday Nigjt Funkin, plus all the mods, plus vocaloid- so like a mega-rhythm game. Not the just characters, but the game and songs and code too ^^

A chimera- "a thing that is hoped or wished for but in fact is illusory or impossible to achieve."

I go by Fauna and Charlie. Any/all pronouns including neos! (But I prefer animal/cutesy/creepy neos)

I'm otherkin. But I'm kin to so many things I feel undefinable- I am just me.

One of my endel types is a rhythm game, Friday Nigjt Funkin, plus all the mods, plus vocaloid- so like a mega-rhythm game. Not the just characters, but the game and songs and code too ^^

ik fnf! : D

she/her

I knew someone on Therian Amino who kinned a whole anime, although I forgot which anime that is and who they are.

omg thats sick! ^^

i would try and contact them but I don't plan on using amino any time soon bc i had negative experiences -

she/her