Why does the post above offend you?

This game is simple, it's a chain of offenses. First being posts something, the next one gets offended by it, and so on. For instance:

1- I am offended that the uses above me has a nicer signature than me.

2- I am offended that you don't valore your signature enough.

3- I am offended that you don't give them any advice on how to valore themselves enough.

4- I am offended that you tell me what to do.

Pretty easy, isn't it? Also, you can get offended by the user's above post, signature, name, pfp or whatever. Just be offended.

I'll start. I am offended that cats don't rule the world.

>>Demon, shadow person, beast/monster and labrador retriever therian<<

🌿Ei/Em, He/Him, It/Its🌿

Im offended because I love them, their the best, their apart of me, and they've been through so much they need a break.

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

Im offended that you have more in your inventory than me

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

I'm offended that you are cooler than me

Radiant_Day Fictionkin, Yakko Fictionkin, canine hearted, feline hearted, Red Panda Therian, Clink of Po,:atal Error Sans, P!Tord, Michaelangelo from ROTTMNT

They/it/him

Pansexual, genderfluid, demisexual

I'm offended that you help me out so much even tho I don't deserve it

Radiant_Day Fictionkin, Yakko Fictionkin, canine hearted, feline hearted, Red Panda Therian, Clink of Po,:atal Error Sans, P!Tord, Michaelangelo from ROTTMNT

They/it/him

I'm offended because I don't deserve to be treated with kindness

They/it/him

(Not really the point of the thread-its meant to be fun, not negative. Not trying to come off as rude or anything.)

Im offended because PIGGY

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

I'm offended because I'm the one with less posts in this thread despite that I was the one who creates it. Also I am offended that you didn't add a final point to your post.

>>Demon, shadow person, beast/monster and labrador retriever therian<<

🌿Ei/Em, He/Him, It/Its🌿

I'm offended because BIRDS! [ATTACH type=full]6020[/ATTACH]

They/it/him