What Video Games Do You Play?

I currently frequent Overwatch, because it's a game you can pick up and play for an hour and be done with it for a day. When there are things I'm aiming at (skins), I play for two hours a day. Already got past level 100, nearing level 140.

I used to play other games before, but they take so much more time... Never the less, I'll try to find the time for certain single-player experiences I still want to play, but who knows when this will happen :3

• Like 2

Blood Fairy | forest/fairy-kin

My source, of course. I need to play it more bc im starting to get overly homesick. Someone needs to remind me lol.
  • Like 1

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

Fromsoft games, starting at DS1. Absolutely love souls-likes. Can't wait to try Thymesia too!

Right now I'm rotating between Elden Ring, Death Stranding and decided to replay Cyberpunk2077.

Aaaaand I've a lot of hours in The Witcher trilogy!

Haven was amazing to play with Violet. It's a very cute and lovely game.

Aaaaannnnddddd Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines was a lot of fun too, like to replay that every once in a while.

Those are the ones I remember most and absolutely love. I don't play multiplayer games at all though, not like online only. Elden Ring and Death Stranding have multiplayer but more like passive. That stuff I like, but having to have other players to even play, that's not for me.

Guess that's enough~ x"3

[automerge]1653690902[/automerge]

Uuuh I guess I should also mention Undertale and Deltarune since we've played those to completion. Yeah.

Signed Blue! <w>

Oh yeah. I also play FNF, Slendytubbies (only the 1st, 2nd, and 2D bc for some reason the 3rd android version I got wont download)
  • Like 1

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

The Xbox is at my dad's place so I don't really play video games, but when I'm there I play a lot of Undertale and Resident Evil. I only have a chromebook so there's not a lot of games it can run.
  • Like 1

Within isolation comes self-discovery.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

The Xbox is at my dad's place so I don't really play video games, but when I'm there I play a lot of Undertale and Resident Evil. I only have a chromebook so there's not a lot of games it can run.

Resident Evil 7 and 8 were really fun o^o which one did you like more. I only played those two because they're FPP

Signed Blue! <w>

Resident Evil 7 and 8 were really fun o^o which one did you like more. I only played those two because they're FPP

I haven't played 7 but I've played 8 and liked it. We never finished it because after the Resident Evil movie came out I wanted to play all of the games... but then the divorce happened so getting through all of them is going to take a l o n g time. Especially if he moves to San Diego because I am not willing to come to California that often.

• Like 1

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

decided to replay Cyberpunk2077.

What's your character combat like? I go for a sniper rifle + assault rifle + mantis blades.

I am an avid gamer myself. Top played games..

(shamefully) The Sims 3 with 1.5k hours

Guild Wars 2 with 1k hours

(less shamefully) Civ V with 850 hours

TF2 with 350 hours though I don't play it anymore

L4D2 with 350 hours, which I should play especially since there's a VR mod now

My absolute favourite games:

Half-Life: Alyx (hands down, best game I've ever played)

Phasmophobia

Rimworld

Games I want to get back into maybe..

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Games I'm playing currently...

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysey

The Sims 4

• Like 1

Ghost-Dragonkin | Snakehearted

I am immortal until proven otherwise.

I use tone tags!

Untitled_06-21-2022_06-58-38.gif

What's your character combat like? I go for a sniper rifle + assault rifle + mantis blades.

Right now I've a stealthy netrunner with great reflexes. Smart gun, knife to be thrown and Katana as a main source of damage. Gorilla arms always because they really remind me of my own arm augmentations, so no matter how cool the rest of the arm augments are I just always stick with the gorilla arms x"3, plus I like to use them as a non-lethal option no matter the build!

[automerge]1653693661[/automerge]

Though my first playthrough was a fists mainly/shotgun tank with great knowledge of tech! That was fun too <w> so I'm going the logical opposite now.

Signed Blue! <w>

I’m a big fan of hack and slash games at the moment. Anything I can swing a big sword in. I’ve been replaying the Devil May Cry games and Metal Gear Rising: Revengence, and I’ve been meaning to get into Nier and Bayonetta. Other than that, I enjoy Pokémon and more laid-back games like Minecraft and the Animal Crossing series.
  • Like 1

vergilius | they/it

siberian tiger therianthrope & fictionkind

🐅

I’m a big fan of hack and slash games at the moment. Anything I can swing a big sword in. I’ve been replaying the Devil May Cry games and Metal Gear Rising: Revengence, and I’ve been meaning to get into Nier and Bayonetta. Other than that, I enjoy Pokémon and more laidback games like Minecraft and the Animal Crossing series.

I am eyeing MGR:R for a good while now. Would you recommend it considering my playlist? Like it looks fun as hell, but I'm still just eyeing it.

Signed Blue! <w>

I am eyeing MGR:R for a good while now. Would you recommend it considering my playlist? Like it looks fun as hell, but I'm still just eyeing it.

Yeah! It has a pretty easy combat system to figure out, especially on the easy difficulties, and it’s fun to play. It has a pretty short campaign (but easily replayable, especially if you want good mission ranks) and not the best plot in the world, but I really enjoyed the gameplay and the characters.

• Like 1

vergilius | they/it

🐅

Yeah! It has a pretty easy combat system to figure out, especially on the easy difficulties, and it’s fun to play. It has a pretty short campaign (but easily replayable, especially if you want good mission ranks) and not the best plot in the world, but I really enjoyed the gameplay and the characters.

Nice, okay cool! Gonna definitely try it then before Thymesia comes out, thank you! :3

• Like 1
Signed Blue! <w>

I’m a big fan of hack and slash games at the moment. Anything I can swing a big sword in.

You should play Golden Axe if you can find it. It's a really old SEGA game but swinging a big sword is just about all you do.

You should play Golden Axe if you can find it. It's a really old SEGA game but swinging a big sword is just about all you do.

I’ll look into it, thank you!

vergilius | they/it

🐅

Currently a lot of Phasmophobia and Valorant. Been playing Lost Ark till a month ago or so.

I really like action adventures on playstation and my favourites are probably the Resident Evil Saga, Uncharted as well as God of War.

• Like 1
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds -- Bob Marley

Minecraft, sometimes fortnite. I mostly draw tbh. But, I also love roblox (when I could play it), the sonic series, and Mortal Kombat (the old ones).
  • Like 1

Radiant_Day Fictionkin, Yakko Fictionkin, canine hearted, feline hearted, Red Panda Therian, Clink of Po,:atal Error Sans, P!Tord, Michaelangelo from ROTTMNT

They/it/him

Pansexual, genderfluid, demisexual

I replay a lot of my games so I got a big list:

both Subnautica games, both Horizon games, God of War, Gears of War, Minecraft, all three Bioshock games, all three Dead space games, Smash Bros. , Sims 3, Lego games, Jet Force Gemini, Mario 64, Monster Hunter ( World, Rise, and Generations ). Fallout 4 &76, the entire Halo series (Reach is my fav), All Borderlands games, Ocean Blue World, Metroid Prime, Okami, Darksouls 3, Divinity 3, Mario Kart, Mario Party, Prey, most Legend of Zelda games, and Portal 2.

There is probably more I haven't mentioned. My siblings and I grew up gaming and we still do game. Even my sister who has two kids, still find a way to play an hour of Spores or Eldenring. Any game that has multiplayer, we play together. My sister's the brawns, protector and tank. My brother is the brains, stealthy and the glass cannon. My younger brother is the numbers guy, all about range, and strats. I am the random, Jack of all trades and the one who sucks at gaming. Not lying. For someone who is always gaming, I am terrible. Good thing I learned to loose gracefully.

...I don't play multiplayer games at all though, not like online only. Elden Ring and Death Stranding have multiplayer but more like passive. That stuff I like, but having to have other players to even play, that's not for me.

If you don't have friends to play, your team will be automatically composed of other solo players. At least that's how it works in Overwatch. I'm getting pretty good at playing it... But I should stop. Online games are like addiction. Even those two hours a day I spend on Overwatch would better be used for drawing or writing, or playing something more meaningful, so maybe I'll end this bad habit soon :3

As for my history of videogaming, I first started seriously playing when I was 12 (year 1999). I'll list all games I used to play, sorted by platform:

Sega MegaDrive:

1. Sonic the hedgehog
  2. Sonic the hedgehog 2
  3. Sonic the hedgehog 3
  4. Sonic & Knuckles
  5. Sonic 3D: Flickies' Island
  6. Contra: Hard Corps
  7. Golden Axe 2
  8. Adventures of Batman & Robin
  9. Ecco the dolphin
  10. Ecco the dolphin II: Tides of Time
  11. Lion King
  12. Gunstar Heroes
  13. Ristar
  14. Puyo Puyo
  15. Columns III
  16. Mortal Kombat 3 Ultimate
  17. Alien Storm
  18. Cool Spot
  19. Pocahontas
  20. Alladdin
  21. Battletoads
  22. Streets of Rage
  23. Donald in Maui Mallard
  24. Mickey Mouse: Castle of Illusion
  25. Aero the Acro-Bat 2

PlayStation:

1. Crash Bandicoot 2
  2. Crash Bandicoot 3
  3. Medal of Honor
  4. Medal of Honor 2
  5. Spyro the Dragon
  6. Persona 2

Dreamcast:

1. Sonic Adventure
  2. Sonic Adventure 2
  3. Sonic Shuffle
  4. Ecco the dolphin: Defender of the Future
  5. Star Wars (don't really remember which one it was. It was horrible XD )
  6. Rayman2: The Great Escape
  7. V-Rally
  8. Demo disc :3

Game Boy Advance:

1. Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire
  2. Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen
  3. Pokémon Emerald
  4. Sonic Advance
  5. Sonic Advance 2
  6. Sonic Advance 3
  7. Sonic Battle

PC:

1. Half Life
  2. Half Life 2
  3. Counter Strike: Deleted Scenes
  4. C&C Tiberian Sun
  5. C&C Red Alert 2
  6. C&C Yuri's Revenge
  7. The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion
  8. Civilization V
  9. Tomb Raider: Anniversary
  10. Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines
  11. Breath of Fire IV
  12. Stronghold: Crusader
  13. Sonic Mania
  14. Sonic Fighters (Emulated)
  15. Spyro: Reignited Trilogy
  16. Undead Horde
  17. Divinity: Original Sin II
  18. Various MMO's (I've played so many I forgot the names... The ones I remember are Tales of Pirates, Aion, Revelation, Perfect World). But none of those were good enough to play them for a long time.
  19. Overwatch (the bane of my life).

I have only listed those which I did play for a while. I did try out more games than that, of course, but didn't want to continue playing many of them (like Witcher games (boring), or Assassin's Creed (boring as hell), etc.). Sonic Adventure 2 for Dreamcast and TES: Oblivion for PC are still at the top of my play time.

• Like 2

If you don't have friends to play, your team will be automatically composed of other solo players. At least that's how it works in Overwatch. I'm getting pretty good at playing it... But I should stop. Online games are like addiction. Even those two hours a day I spend on Overwatch would better be used for drawing or writing, or playing something more meaningful, so maybe I'll end this bad habit soon :3

I just don't enjoy multiplayer games, many times the others there are just plain toxic, the gameplay is just not fun for me and I prefer to spend my time honing my skills in fromsoft games or exploring worlds like Witcher or VtM or anything else. There's this strange urgency and pressure to be perfect in a multiplayer game and when I play I like to walk around, explore, talk to NPCs, take my sweet time looking around the worlds crafted by the devs. So MP games are not compatible with me. x"3

[automerge]1653744902[/automerge]

Or, just doing every single delivery on premium difficulty in Death Stranding. That game is a huge vibe for me, just incredible. Story is fun to go through but nothing compares to just preparing for a delivery and going through that post-apocalyptic world. Love that. x"3

• Like 1
Signed Blue! <w>

I just don't enjoy multiplayer games, many times the others there are just plain toxic, the gameplay is just not fun for me and I prefer to spend my time honing my skills in fromsoft games or exploring worlds like Witcher or VtM or anything else. There's this strange urgency and pressure to be perfect in a multiplayer game and when I play I like to walk around, explore, talk to NPCs, take my sweet time looking around the worlds crafted by the devs. So MP games are not compatible with me. x"3

[automerge]1653744902[/automerge]

Or, just doing every single delivery on premium difficulty in Death Stranding. That game is a huge vibe for me, just incredible. Story is fun to go through but nothing compares to just preparing for a delivery and going through that post-apocalyptic world. Love that. x"3

Keep it up. Online gaming is not only toxic, it's addictive and saps your time like crazy. For me Overwatch is becoming increasingly boring as I'm getting better at the game. Also, it keeps matching me with newer players and I end up with a lot of noobs on my team, which can be very disappointing if you play against a better composed team and they are winning only because they have a greater amount of experienced players. Oh, another funny thing in Overwatch is when it drops you into a losing team as a backfill. So sometimes I'm waiting for the match to start for a few minutes only to witness some guys totally blowing it 🤣 It doesn't happen too often, but when it does it gives you a weird feeling.

Other than that, I should come back to single-player games. I started with single player gaming and I like it way more. Still want to replay VtM: Bloodlines as a different class :3

Keep it up. Online gaming is not only toxic, it's addictive and saps your time like crazy. For me Overwatch is becoming increasingly boring as I'm getting better at the game. Also, it keeps matching me with newer players and I end up with a lot of noobs on my team, which can be very disappointing if you play against a better composed team and they are winning only because they have a greater amount of experienced players. Oh, another funny thing in Overwatch is when it drops you into a losing team as a backfill. So sometimes I'm waiting for the match to start for a few minutes only to witness some guys totally blowing it 🤣 It doesn't happen too often, but when it does it gives you a weird feeling.

Yeah that was my brief experience, last MP game I played and now that time is a bit more scarce I don't bother touching them xD

Other than that, I should come back to single-player games. I started with single player gaming and I like it way more. Still want to replay VtM: Bloodlines as a different class :3

If you haven't, try Malkavian! It's a trip for sure, but a lot of fun. :3 Love the voices you can hear, telling you some secrets if you catch what they say. And the dialogue is just a whole trip on it's own, honestly incredible amount of work went there. :3

Signed Blue! <w>