Welcome to the Salty Spittoon

• 2 weeks later...

PFT

I'm so tough the bodybuilders come to my home to work out. The show Human Weapon was a knockoff of my work out DVD

Timber wolf therian-- Zhuardarian changeling-- horse hearted

~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, losing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
Im so tough I have none of my passwords written down and log out of and into all my accounts about 20 times a day.

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

I've lived with a torn tendon in my right ankle for three years without medical attention! (Screw America)

Within isolation comes self-discovery.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

Im so tough I have many mental illnesses, and have never seen anyone about them

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

I’m so tough I don’t break my Kit Kats

Median/Dreamway system

So you just swallow them whole?

I’m so tough that even a falling tree can’t hurt me.

[ATTACH type=full]6931[/ATTACH]

I’m so tough I wear hoodies in 110F weather

Median/Dreamway system

Im so tough I licked doorknobs during the heat of COVID 19

Median/Dreamway system

I saved a friend from self-harm by literally wrenching the blade away from them. I still have the scar from where they sliced my arm open.

Within isolation comes self-discovery.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

One of my friends punched me twice in [THE] arm and I got a bruise from it, [DIDNT] even complain, nor did it even hurt.

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her