Final Donation Drive of the Summer!

We are currently 87% of the way to our yearly maintenance donation goal. I know that you get tired of hearing about these donation drives, but they are done for a reason. It costs me well over $1,025.00 out of pocket per year on the site. Currently, I am working on several updates to the site including but not limited to: implementing feature suggestions, upgrading and expanding on additional features, security and maintenance updates, and more boring stuff like updating our help documentation. Despite the donations, I operate Kinmunity at a loss. Even when we are fully funded, I am putting a lot more money into the site than I am getting out of it.

With that said, Kinmunity is not supported by advertising. We don't have annoying banners or popups and we don't sell your data to third party. I'm a stickler when it comes to user security and privacy and I do not intend on that ever changing. The purpose of driving donations at this point, is very simply, to release some exciting new updates that I think everyone is going to enjoy. Instead of simply requesting donations, I'm going to offer something a little special for you.

If you donate $50 or more, you will be able to design a KinShop item. I'll work with you to design it and have it function how you want, and you'll receive bones each time it sells.

If, within the next 72 hours, we're fully funded, I will issue a special gift to *ALL* people who have donated to our yearly drive.

With that in mind, click here to donate!

Naia Ōkami [ID] [KB] [KO]

Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its

staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!

That was a pleasure to read for me, thx Naia. Keep on in what you are doing. ;) You kown, I tried to donate something for you and your project at your first call up, but there is one problem: I don't use any of your offerd payment systems. I don't even have a single dollar because I'm living in the alps of austria, and I'm using the internet in the last few moths just rarerly every day because of reallife-issues, but I really want to support what you're doing. Trying to build up a special community like this is indeed a material eating process which has to be funded by the creator and the fellows. x3

And so I thought to myself, If we both can find a way to organise the transfer of the money from euro to dollar, I would donate something to you. So, what do you say about that thought? And I'm paying with the Swift-System, thought that could be help for a solution. 🤗 Pls think about this and let us write tomorrow again, ok? I have to get up early and go now to sleep.

Have a great and relaxed time till then.

x_Wolfish

• Like 1

Thank you Naia for the ability to, but I will have to sadly decline. I am a minor, only being 13, and my mom will not. I'm sorry.

-Yakko

• Like 1

Radiant_Day Fictionkin, Yakko Fictionkin, canine hearted, feline hearted, Red Panda Therian, Clink of Po,:atal Error Sans, P!Tord, Michaelangelo from ROTTMNT

They/it/him

Pansexual, genderfluid, demisexual

And so I thought to myself, If we both can find a way to organise the transfer of the money from euro to dollar, I would donate something to you. So, what do you say about that thought? And I'm paying with the Swift-System, thought that could be help for a solution.

Hello,

Cryptocurrency is accepted.

Naia Ōkami [ID] [KB] [KO]

Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its

staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!