Ability to Sign In to Multiple Accounts

With the recent relaxation onusing multiple accounts, we were thinking of setting up a separate account for my headmates to be able to chat with. However, the thought that having to sign in and out of each account in succession seemed a bit cumbersome, especially for some of my headmates who have difficulties working with computers at times. That's when we thought it'd be a good idea to allow folks to be signed in to more than one account at a time, so that we can easily swap between accounts, similar to how Google or Twitter does this.
  • Like 2

Red Fox Therian | Mooglekin | Sylveonkin | System full of fictives

Foxcore: She/Her (Headmates' pronouns are varied)

Musician, furry artist, fan of trash movies and rhythm games

This would be good!!!

We would love that

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

• 2 weeks later...

[uSER=58230]@Foxcore[/uSER] [uSER=58374]@The Royal System[/uSER]

We would like to implement this feature, but need some additional funding to do it! An add-on available for our forum system enables users to create sub-accounts, which would work nicely for members of plural systems. It allows "post as" functionality, and allows us to except sub-accounts from multiple account detection while still linking them to the primary account.

If you would like this feature suggestion implemented, click here to help fund it!

• Like 1

Naia Ōkami [ID] [KB] [KO]

Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its

staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!

If you're running Firefox or have access to it you can easily use the multi-account containers exctension, my system's used it for a few months now and it's great for using multiple accounts. With Chrome there's also a way to have multiple versions of Chrome with different Google sign ins, but I can't completely remember how to do it and it's limited to a max of 5/can be inconvinent if you want to sync.

That being said I'd still be good for those on mobile or who can't access those options

Rolling around an empty town

No man alive in the zombie crowd

We have an on-site solution we are currently working on; the add-on has been funded and purchased, I am now working with its developer in customizing it for use on Kinmunity. Please stand by -- this will be implemented within the coming two months!
  • Like 3

Naia Ōkami [ID] [KB] [KO]

Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its

staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!