Setups

Guest Deleted58495

Guest Deleted58495

If you feel comfortable, show your setup.

For me, my laptop is my gaming machine and my kinmunity machine when I don't check on mobile and is running Windows 11, 32GB RAM, RTX 2060 and an i7 and on the left is my OptiPlex running Ubuntu for investing and checking Howlr. Pardon the lack of funds to flex, I'm new to investing.[ATTACH type=full]6903[/ATTACH]

My setup is a Chromebook with a bunch of tabs open and animation software running in the background half the time. It's not pretty or professional, but it gets the job done.

Within isolation comes self-discovery.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

Half the time, my set-up is my phone in one of those gooseneck things that clamps to a table or something. I've got it clamped to my impromptu desk (an old end table, because my office is unusable right now) and I use a little blue tooth keyboard with it. Today is one of the very, very rare days I'm actually on my laptop. My old laptop. The battery in the new one started to swell, so I'm back to the one that takes eight million years to decide it's going to turn on and its battery lasts approximately 20 minutes when unplugged.

Rowan

Wolf Therian | Gryphonkin | Kitsunekin | Crowkith | Ravenkith | Red-Tailed Hawk-kith

They/Them :nerd: Xe/Xir

My setup it’s mostly my iPad. It’s where I take my notes for classes, and we’re I draw (I use Firefox here). I used to use my laptop but it needs an urgent reset but I don’t have the time. It’s where I used to draw. Then I have my gaming pc, for wow and stuff. I don’t use it as often. Both pcs are windows 10. I admit I am blessed and am thankful.

Funny story:the laptop it’s 5 years old now, and got it because after my husband quit and the employer announced they couldn’t pay him. husband took laptop instead. They still haven’t paid him in full but that’s another story.

80's girl so Internet communication nuances is specially lost on me // she / her / they / them // I'm like megumin //

“Explosion!” // passes out

Guest Deleted58495

My setup it’s mostly my iPad. It’s where I take my notes for classes, and we’re I draw (I use Firefox here). I used to use my laptop but it needs an urgent reset but I don’t have the time. It’s where I used to draw. Then I have my gaming pc, for wow and stuff. I don’t use it as often. Both pcs are windows 10. I admit I am blessed and am thankful.

Funny story:the laptop it’s 5 years old now, and got it because after my husband quit and the employer announced they couldn’t pay him. husband took laptop instead. They still haven’t paid him in full but that’s another story.

>Be husband

>Pay me!

>Employer can't pay

>Quits

>Also takes laptop as payment

>Years later is still unpaid

>Wife has laptop now and is happy with it

>PWNED

>Be husband

>Pay me!

>Employer can't pay

>Quits

>Also takes laptop as payment

>Years later is still unpaid

>Wife has laptop now and is happy with it

>PWNED

A hahahaha was something like that. Same employer had history of paying salary super late each month—was stressful because bills don't wait. So i needed a computer,and said to hubby to ask new laptop as part of payment. Pretty good laptop too. But yeah, we are better now

you made me laugh, thank you 🥰🥰🥰

80's girl so Internet communication nuances is specially lost on me // she / her / they / them // I'm like megumin //

Guest Deleted58495

A hahahaha was something like that. Same employer had history of paying salary super late each month—was stressful because bills don't wait. So i needed a computer,and said to hubby to ask new laptop as part of payment. Pretty good laptop too. But yeah, we are better now

you made me laugh, thank you 🥰🥰🥰

Always welcome! :)

running Windows 11, 32GB RAM, RTX 2060 and an i7

Windows 11, now that's surprising. What do you think of it? Any issues?

[ATTACH type=full]6917[/ATTACH]

Don't mind the chair, I know it's fucked. lol Nothing too fancy for myself, it's actually getting quite outdated but it's 16 GB RAM, i5-7500, GTX 1660, Windows 10.

I plan on upgrading the CPU but I will need to upgrade the motherboard alongside that, and that's a lot of work so I'm taking my time. lol It does fine for what I play anyway so.

• Like 2

Ghost-Dragonkin | Snakehearted

I am immortal until proven otherwise.

I use tone tags!

Untitled_06-21-2022_06-58-38.gif

[ATTACH type=full" width="683px]6934[/ATTACH]

Small but reliable.

Running on:

Windows 10

i3-12100F

16 GB RAM

GTX 1070

RGB elements:

Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler

Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Memory Kit

"Wholly wounded, I imitate, I take shape."

polymorphic

[ATTACH type=full" alt="IMG_20220628_120416785.jpg]6936[/ATTACH]

Here's mine. Intel i7, 16GB RAM, GTX 1660 Ti, Oculus Rift S.

The Oculus is the reason why I have a sheet hanging from my ceiling. Can't do a regular curtain because of the plants, but needed to reduce glare from outside otherwise it gets confused while tracking the controllers. My daughter ambushed the monitor one time while I was out of town and I just left the stickers there, except on the top, for those rare instances when I need to use the web cam. The crystal ball is actually a sparkly snow globe. It's pretty neat. The desk is an antique writing desk from my great grandmother. Yes, it's cluttered. Yes, I do fidget with stuff while sitting here. I use a left-handed vertical wireless mouse. The mouse pad is a yoga book that gets way more use as a mouse pad. The second mouse is the "guest mouse" because my main one is nearly impossible for other people to use.

• Like 1

Red Tailed Hawk Therian / Polymorph / Spirit Being / Anthro Hawk / Deitykin

Shard of Heru AKA Horus

[ATTACH type=full" width="683px" alt="oko.png]6934[/ATTACH]

Small but reliable.

Running on:

Windows 10

i3-12100F

16 GB RAM

GTX 1070

RGB elements:

Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler

Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Memory Kit

Nice! I love how neat it looks 💕

[automerge]1656470259[/automerge]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="IMG_20220628_120416785.jpg]6936[/ATTACH]

Here's mine. Intel i7, 16GB RAM, GTX 1660 Ti, Oculus Rift S.

The Oculus is the reason why I have a sheet hanging from my ceiling. Can't do a regular curtain because of the plants, but needed to reduce glare from outside otherwise it gets confused while tracking the controllers. My daughter ambushed the monitor one time while I was out of town and I just left the stickers there, except on the top, for those rare instances when I need to use the web cam. The crystal ball is actually a sparkly snow globe. It's pretty neat. The desk is an antique writing desk from my great grandmother. Yes, it's cluttered. Yes, I do fidget with stuff while sitting here. I use a left-handed vertical wireless mouse. The mouse pad is a yoga book that gets way more use as a mouse pad. The second mouse is the "guest mouse" because my main one is nearly impossible for other people to use.

It looks cluttered,yes, but it looks lived and nice. 😊

So im literally just [HIKIKO]

chromebook, having multiple tabs open while having Flamimgo or Tommyinnit running [iN] the background

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her