Share the dumb memes you've made

[ATTACH type=full]7029[/ATTACH]

Baby's first "fat American stereotype" joke, courtesy of my sleep-deprived brain. Ironically, I don't like McDonald's very much.

Within isolation comes self-discovery.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

oh so i edited that kel image-

[ATTACH type=full]7030[/ATTACH]

And i have plenty if piggy memes but they might be lost in my photos -Foxy

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

[ATTACH type=full" width="183px]7044[/ATTACH]

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

• 1 month later...

Posted this garbage on Reddit yesterday.[ATTACH type=full" alt="ZomboMeme 16082022214446.jpg]7267[/ATTACH]

*Doesn't repost*

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

Ah shoot, since I technically posted it first and didn't "repost" I'm gonna actually be myself again! Yay!

I wanna draw a TF for you but I'm already doing a sequence for an rp I'm in... Here, take one I've already done.

[ATTACH type=full" width="205px]7270[/ATTACH]

I believe I did this for a challenge on Transfur? Either way, I'm obsessed with drawing scales and fins so this was what came of it.

I wanna draw a TF for you but I'm already doing a sequence for an rp I'm in... Here, take one I've already done.

[ATTACH type=full" width="205px" alt="Untitled196.png]7270[/ATTACH]

I believe I did this for a challenge on Transfur? Either way, I'm obsessed with drawing scales and fins so this was what came of it.

Noice thanks!

[automerge]1660874282[/automerge]

[ATTACH type=full" width="205px" alt="Untitled196.png]7270[/ATTACH]

Also made one myself, it's my first TF art so it isn't great. I used a charcoal brush for scales!

Anddd it's too large. Shoot.

Edited by FeralSol

Thinking of the wrong Foxy I believe, considering that's fnaf foxy and the meme is piggy characters

Lol, fair enough

There are so many named characters in Fnaf now, that I honestly couldn't tell the difference

[automerge]1662688727[/automerge]

[ATTACH type=full]7570[/ATTACH]

Edited by Timbrilsom