The plurality symbol is used for fictionkin in the store

I was checking out the symbols in the store, and I noticed that fictionkin uses the treblesand, which was created as a symbol for systems. I'm assuming this was an unintentional mistake? But a pretty big one, I've been in the system community for a few years and genuinelly assumed people using that symbol were plural before I checked the store.

I checked and didn't see it in the emoji pack, but the most widely used fictionkin symbol I've seen is the one which won a popular vote in this poll. There's a couple other purposed ones but this is the longest lasting and most used one I've seen.

fictionkin_symbol_by_pupyzu_dehndg6-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzY4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYWUxNjg0Y2EtNDU2OS00NWM5LWIyZjctNjJkZTk4NDVhYTE4XC9kZWhuZGc2LWIwNGMyNTFjLTEyNWItNDRkMy04M2ViLWQ2Mzg0MzA4MGVjYi5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.euF4wCRI8gMC0yCnd64BxGWmFXZ0pSvzkoJuOIrGS1k

So because there wasn't one with the style of the emoji , I just threw one together in case you need an alternative to be used instead

[ATTACH type=full]7061[/ATTACH]

I used the colors of the otherkin emoji since looked at the emoji pack I'm pretty sure they're color-coded by community, since the treblesand and rings are the same color, but feel free to request a different color.

• Like 3

Rolling around an empty town

No man alive in the zombie crowd

This has been adjusted; you have also been awarded bones for your contribution; check your notifications.
  • Like 1

Naia Ōkami [ID] [KB] [KO]

Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its

staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!