Rate a video game character

I've seen a few "rate ______" games so I've decided to make one. The basics are you'll rate the design of the video game character in the post above yours, then you post a picture of a video game character. For example:

Player 1: *posts a picture*

Player 2: 6.5/10 *posts a picture*

Player 3: 2/10 *posts a picture*

And so on.

I'll start.

Please call me Ness, my partner is the only person allowed to call me Nessie.

5/10. He gets points for being a crocodilian, but those big hands are not fit for playing the guitar.

[ATTACH type=full]7102[/ATTACH]

(This is the only picture of Aubrey I have on my phone but it does pretty much encapsulate her personality so)

Within isolation comes self-discovery.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

10/10. Grovyl(PMD) is an excellent character with a great story arch and just overall well-written, the story does a great job in making a first time player flip from seeing im as the antagonist to recognizing him as one of your best allies.

my turn:

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Screenshot 2022-07-23 101459.png]7103[/ATTACH]

🌙

it/its

compare any piggy friendos infected forms to undertale ill jump of a cliff. /Hj (but it makss me uncomfy)

uh

4/10

too complex for me

[ATTACH type=full]7106[/ATTACH]

"they call him hermit the frog, hes looking for a dog. did you find your b!tch in me? your an abomination socially.."

she/her

• 2 weeks later...

8/10

I don’t play pokemon—they have so many games now and it kind of overwhelms me.

[ATTACH type=full]7140[/ATTACH]

80's girl so Internet communication nuances is specially lost on me // she / her / they / them // I'm like megumin //

“Explosion!” // passes out

8/10

I don’t play pokemon—they have so many games now and it kind of overwhelms me.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="31706D92-7E83-4C1D-9C49-5F98DA248591.jpeg]7140[/ATTACH]

6/10. Love the design but deducted points for the *ahem* cantaloupes. But that's just me being biased.

[ATTACH type=full" width="397px]7141[/ATTACH]

Sister.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

7/10, I love the style! Very friendly looking.

[ATTACH type=full]7143[/ATTACH]

Sal Fisher from Sally Face. :)

Just a big ol' wolf trying to make it in this world. Looking for a pack and/or friends.

she/they

You got that right. She was just the most friendly person...

• 2 weeks later...

[ATTACH type=full" alt="SalcarriesGuitar.png]7143[/ATTACH]

Sal Fisher from Sally Face. :)

No idea who they are, but I’m digging the character design 7/10

[ATTACH type=full]7234[/ATTACH]

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

No idea who they are, but I’m digging the character design 7/10

[ATTACH type=full" alt="7C412D9E-6A3E-45AD-9BE5-0AF7129C02EA.jpeg]7234[/ATTACH]

10/10. I headcanon Kris as Otherkin.

10/10. I headcanon Kris as Otherkin.

I have a Kris headmate (unsure if alter, tupla, shard or what yet)

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

Why?

I haven't watched a playthrough of Deltarune in a long time, but I know that there's quite a bit of subtext revolving around how Kris views themselves as a monster, like how they had a pair of fake horns at one point and was extremely distraught over losing them. Besides, if someone grows up in a place with no other humans, they would begin to see themselves as another species. Having been raised with the Dreemurr family, they could very well have started seeing themself as one of them. They would be psychological otherkin via imprinting.

I haven't watched a playthrough of Deltarune in a long time, but I know that there's quite a bit of subtext revolving around how Kris views themselves as a monster, like how they had a pair of fake horns at one point and was extremely distraught over losing them. Besides, if someone grows up in a place with no other humans, they would begin to see themselves as another species. Having been raised with the Dreemurr family, they could very well have started seeing themself as one of them. They would be psychological otherkin via imprinting.

Hmmmm, interesting. I never really considered that angle . . . maybe

Do you think the same could be said about Chara who hated humanity and lived with the Dreemurs for God knows how long?

Do you think the same could be said about Chara who hated humanity and lived with the Dreemurs for God knows how long?

I headcanon both Chara and Kris as otherkin.

Please call me Ness, my partner is the only person allowed to call me Nessie.