Question about uploading Otherkin-related content onlin

Question

Should I link Kinmunity as a place to learn more information?

Within isolation comes self-discovery.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

5 answers to this question

The answer to that question is generally one of how much one wishes to effectively out themselves and the context it is presented in. The site in itself is not exactly hidden by any means but it is largely there for those who go specifically seeking it, those wanting something about the nature of "other" as a whole. So the portion of "should" largely rests on if the environment one would be putting it in is receptive to those kinds of things or not. There is a time and a place for everything, by and large my general sentiment is to allow those who wish to go to discover themselves to go looking on their own and wandering through the woods for a while, finding the path all by their lonesome, the journey and the trial serving to help inform them, but not all agree with that.

Smilodon Populator

I've linked to the Kinmunity library before and while its changed a lot since then this was where we learned about otherkin when we were new and it's one of the better sources on otherkin. If you mean the forums as long as the person isn't a troll then that should be fine, the way a lot of forums grow is by word of mouth.

:calm:

Yes, I suggest sharing. To be honest, there is no other decent archive of diverse information, especially scholarly articles, that I could think of off the top of my head.

🪄light from Andromeda☀️Bringer of dawn🌠he/him🪐

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

jVNsUVEcNMvusUGvMTtl.png

I suggest sharing.

The site itself is relatively safe from attack

Naia Ōkami [ID] [KB] [KO]

Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its

staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!