Junk mail & Coupons

Do you get a lot of junk mail, advertisements and coupons delivered to your house? Do you ever look through them and use them? Or do you just throw them away?

Most days I check the mail, there is nothing but ads in the mailbox. Sometimes I look for usable coupons but most of the time I just throw it all away.

:ahuh: OffTopix.com - General Discussion Community

All junk mail we receive gets thrown away, unless it makes for handy note paper for grocery lists and the like.

The backsides of non-glossy paper junk mail letters are usually blank and good for said use.

Just cut off the size paper you need for a pocket sized grocery list, etc.

Though, this might only be useful for people like me who make a lot of lists and take a lot of notes.

We are the Duumy System | she/her pronouns work for all of us

System Mates Text Color Key:

Spuukiy (Ghost)*Formerly default text color* | Naki (Reptilian) | Aija (Moonelf)

• 2 weeks later...
There's a lot of people looking to buy my property because we live in a high development area and there's a lot of space here so we normally get one or two per day, but we always toss those. I'll also grab any coupons that might be useful but I'll toss the ones that aren't worth it.

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

I usually like to keep the coupons, especially ones for the grocery store and local fast food restaurants. They come in handy when shaving a couple of dollars off my total purchases, lol. But other junk mail I tend to just shred and trash.