The kintype above you will protect you, but the kintype above them will try to kill you.

Hmm... It would be a tough fight. I don't FNAF, but Vanessa is a robot, right? Inorganic killer machine versus a fish too angry to die... I think Undyne would still win tho... So I'm screwed

(Use my Razorwhip fictheriotype for this one, I feel like I don't give it enough exposure because I'm embarrassed to be something cool 💀)

https://howtotrainyourdragon.fandom.com/wiki/Razorwhip

Within isolation comes self-discovery.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

I don't FNAF, but Vanessa is a robot, right?

Nah, in a nutshell she's just some poor woman under the influence of a serial killer turned supernatural malware. PROBABLY MAKES YOU EVEN MORE SCREWED

Please call me Ness, my partner is the only person allowed to call me Nessie.

How are we handling Polykin? I'll just go by avatar first if there's no sign off

I don't know any of the fictotype characters but I feel like I'd be fine myself against another human with a human as backup assuming Donnie the character is a human?

(The first character I think of with a name close to Donnie is Don from the early Hawk and Dove but that's probably not it haha)

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

How are we handling Polykin? I'll just go by avatar first if there's no sign off

I don't know any of the fictotype characters but I feel like I'd be fine myself against another human with a human as backup assuming Donnie the character is a human?

(The first character I think of with a name close to Donnie is Don from the early Hawk and Dove but that's probably not it haha)

Their dominant kintype or the one they want to use. And I'm probably screwed, I don't think a juvenile cat can fight any of Hikiko's kintypes.

Just an fyi

Pfp is Kris (from the three soul theory), A human

Donnie is a Teenage mutant ninja turtle, but you could still probably beat him as it’s Rise!Donnie

Foxy I trust you

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

I'm up for a slow painful death lol

(Again, use Razorwhip kintype)

Within isolation comes self-discovery.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

Idk tbh if I'm safe or not.

(Gonna go with Asriel, who I'm questioning as a fictotype. Kind of funny since, undertale, and Sol is undyne who is also from undertale. Feel like it'd make things more interesting but idk)

Please call me Ness, my partner is the only person allowed to call me Nessie.

Idk tbh if I'm safe or not.

(Gonna go with Asriel, who I'm questioning as a fictotype. Kind of funny since, undertale, and Sol is undyne who is also from undertale. Feel like it'd make things more interesting but idk)

I'd say im safe (?)

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open