Friendmaking!

Hey guys, im just looking to make some friends and have people to talk to rather than basically nobone but my mate.

A little bit about me, im a hellcat, lion, and snowleopard. Im a 28 year old man, i have lots of pets that i love dearly, big fan of literally any animal you show me. I love to read fantasy books and enjoy anime and drama shows. Im a major water lover shockingly so i love to swim just not in the ocean or in deep lakes (megalohydrothalassophobia) Im polyamorous, homoflexable panromantic greyacexual. Im happy to talk about just about anything really but psychology and such are a big interest of mine and having deep conversations is relaxing for me for some reason.

So please feel free to chat with me about whatever comes to mind if youre looking for someone to chat with!

Hey! I'm Echo. I'm a dragon, demon, nøkk/näkk, african wild dog, and half-jaguar fictionkin. I also love psychology, fantasy, and anime! I would love to chat in the PMs if you're ever interested.
  • Like 1

https://en.pronouns.page/@WintersTouch

Axe (hy/it/fae/rot + other neos) and Apophis (she/fey)

Demon, Nøkk, Dragon, Kipo, Jane, Julia. Leucistic Hognose Snake Daemon.

Hello! It's nice to meet you! I'm Zinnia, a 26 year old wolf therian. It seems we have a few things in common! I love to read fantasy books and also enjoy anima/manga. Swimming is also one of my favorite hobbies to do. It'd be nice to make a new friend! My DMS are open and I will try to be in the site's chatroom almost every day :)
  • Like 1

Hi im Kirby the Clown, I identify as polymorph. My most consistent shifts being Maned wolf, and Fae. I myself am the head honcho of the Royal System. We would love to be friends. I also enjoy fantasy books and Im starting to get into anime. Im also Poly and bisensual. Im Aro Ace. I plan on going into Psychology. Feel free to DM me
  • Like 1

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

What is a Hellcat? I've heard a lot of very vague descriptions throughout my life, and I'm curious as to what that means to you.

Well, i guess i use the term loosely? When i close my eyes and really feel it and think about it, that part of me has otherworldly abilities, monstrous feline-eqsue, enormous and a dark mist that almost moves and gathers like water comes from it and can be manipulated, but thatd be the form itd take in its own homeland so to speak(which would be the underworld as i dont actually believe in hell) and outside of that just a big-cat among the rest of the world.... I dont know if any of that helps or makes sense to anyone but me. A hellcat is usually a ferocious being but is still much like big-cats on earth in behaviors but is more... sentient? Im not sure what word to use.

Idk im programed to feel like this is silly or ridiculous or just my imagination but ive felt this is a part of me so deeply since childhood and its never changed or anything. Im still fully coming to terms with my otherkin identity to be honest and fighting off the biases made from society's expectations.

[automerge]1661812572[/automerge]

Recently I have had a fear of my Wolfpack being slaughtered the elden lords have spoke to me through dreams the darkness is coming and pestilence is the only relief. Have mercy.Have fear. The dark one has risen. UwU

I.... am absolutely entirely confused ^.^;

You'll love any animal I show you, eh?

[ATTACH type=full]7446[/ATTACH]

Rate this guinea pig.

• Like 1

Within isolation comes self-discovery.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

Baby potato, must love, careful potato may bite

Potato will not bite, potato is extremely sweet and loving. She's just mad at me right now because I've been gone all summer and she had to have a babysitter lol!

Within isolation comes self-discovery.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

Potato will not bite, potato is extremely sweet and loving. She's just mad at me right now because I've been gone all summer and she had to have a babysitter lol!

Ooooo my bad, shes a SWEET potato x3 Oh no i bet she missed you lol