Welcome back

We checked on Kinmunity every day while it was down. I am so happy that it's back. 😄

Especially as it went down shortly after I had finally started feeling comfortable enough to start posting here myself. 😅

I had only been reading over Naki's and Spuukiy's shoulder until then, but had already gotten really used to having Kinmunity around as part of our daily routine. 🙂

Having an active, safe and friendly otherkin forum is such a precious, rare thing these days...

Thank you Naia & Team!

• Like 1

We are the Duumy System | she/her pronouns work for all of us

System Mates Text Color Key:

Spuukiy (Ghost)*Formerly default text color* | Naki (Reptilian) | Aija (Moonelf)

6 minutes ago, Duumy said:

We checked on Kinmunity every day while it was down. I am so happy that it's back. 😄

Especially as it went down shortly after I had finally started feeling comfortable enough to start posting here myself. 😅

I had only been reading over Naki's and Spuukiy's shoulder until then, but had already gotten really used to having Kinmunity around as part of our daily routine. 🙂

Having an active, safe and friendly otherkin forum is such a precious, rare thing these days...

Thank you Naia & Team!

I just checked it today! My discord account got disabled wrongfully and they won't look at my appeal so I've been trying to throw myself into finding everyone I had added on there whose important.

Guess it was a lucky coincidence? 

The safe and friendly otherkin forum thing is so amazing, Naia and team are doing an amazing job with the forums. Hope they're not overworking themselves (this means everyone, take care of yourselves even if you're not on the staff team)!

Take care everyone, we're here if you need us!

• Like 1

vortex/cyphin they/them