Glad To Be Back!

I knew Kinmunity was going through a change and was expecting the downtime, but on the first day I had seen a message on the site that it was going to be down for good and not coming back due to personal reasons from the owner and I really thought that this was it for the site before suddenly the page turned to the standard 'Kinmunity is moving' update page and it stayed that way with no mentions of the previous 'Kinmunity is closing for good and not coming back' message.

Like, I'm confused as to why that page was posted and really worried that I wouldn't have a chance to be here anymore, but I'm glad it's back now!

Light Fury\Shiny Tapu Koko || She/ Her || Newly Awakened || Shy and Anxious Mess

(A light fury not THE Light Fury from the HTTYD 3 movie!)

I would be so torn if they removed KM, however we got a sick update so yessss!!!

• Like 1

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open

I was literally so heartbroken when I got the "KM is being permanently deleted" message. This place is basically my only safehaven and when it went down I had to move onto Tumblr (bleh) but now we're back! : D

Edited by Hikiko
  • Like 3

Within isolation comes self-discovery.

~Caracal therian (C. caracal caracal) | Sunny fictionkin (Omori) | Razorwhip fictherian (Dragons: Race To The Edge)~

This has happened a few times now where Kinmunity has nearly or actually been deleted only to come back, so I wasn't expecting it to be deleted permanently when I woke up and saw the message. I'm only frustrated but not surprised and just thankful nothing actually seemed to be lost this time. I was also partially wondering if the site would change ownership like what was also discussed in the past, but that doesn't look like the case.

In light of this I'd like to keep some people's contact information, so if you'd like to stay in contact feel free to send me a DM and I could send you my Discord or Email. It might also be a good idea if you've written anything on the site to try to back it up. It probably would have been smart to do that beforehand, but I didn't expect a server transfer to turn into another scare for Kinmunity being deleted.

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png