Ask me questions and I will answer, but with blatant lies

Let's see where this goes I guessย ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

ย 

ย 

โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* "๐“ž๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ, ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ผ..." *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง

Have you ever kissed anyone? (yes, I went there)

ย 

Pfft, obviously. I've kissed LOADS of people, guys come after me like a magnet.ย 

ย 

ย 

โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* "๐“ž๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ, ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ผ..." *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง

Cough cough Bulls#!t cough cough

ย 

What's you're favorite kind of candy?

ย 

Anything sour. It's pretty much the only thing I like honestly. People who settle for that sweet stuff are weak and will be the first to die in the apocalypse tbhย 

ย 

wait that was mean i'm sorry-

ย 

ย 

Favorite genre of music?

ย 

Country, obviously.ย 

ย 

ย 

(Slowly raises hand) I like country music

ย 

Ever done any extreme sports like Skydiving?

ย 

Skydiving? A little tame for me actually. I've buildered, swam with sharks and ridden bulls before though. Fun times!ย ย 

ย 

ย 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...