Big Cats Getting Snacks!

I'm not a wild feline myself, domestic actually, but I still really enjoyed watching this! I watched it while eating lunch today and I thought I'd share it for any other felines who might enjoy it~

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "𝓞𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓽, 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼..." *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Guest Deleted member 226

Oh hey! I love big cat rescue! I used to watch them all the time and fell in love with the animals there, and how they take care of them all! ^.=.^ 

Oh hey! I love big cat rescue! I used to watch them all the time and fell in love with the animals there, and how they take care of them all! ^.=.^ 

Yeah, they seem really nice! I'll have to watch them more soon!

Not to be a downer but you honestly may want to avoid anything to do with BCR. They're sketchy as hell and want big cats to go extinct. This site has a bunch of info and evidence. Warnings for animal abuse and stuff as well.

Shame that a good sanctuary/rescue for big cats doesn't exist at all. At least. It sure doesn't seem like one does.

Moved to Fun & Games since this seems to fit better here~

In the future please keep in mind that The Clearing is for discussion - if you have anything you want to show people something that doesn't provoke discussion about otherkin/therians/etc., I suggest posting it in either Chit Chat or Fun & Games instead! ^^

Moved to Fun & Games since this seems to fit better here~

In the future please keep in mind that The Clearing is for discussion - if you have anything you want to show people something that doesn't provoke discussion about otherkin/therians/etc., I suggest posting it in either Chit Chat or Fun & Games instead! ^^

Ok, sorry! Thanks! ^-^ 

Oh gosh I love this!!~ And the noises some of them make is just so hecking cute~ ;w;

Ikr? Even though they would probably remove my hand I kinda wanna pet them ;v;