What are you watching right now?

I often have youtube videos that I watch/listen too while I casually net-surf. Anyone else here do that? What are you watching right now? Drop your vids! 

I'm watching this and my heart is so happy rn

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "𝓞𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓽, 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼..." *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bhiurd

These specific tip videos pop up in my feed occasionally so I watch it just for the fun of it. Extra tips for things like fursuiting is always appreciated.

41 minutes ago, bhiurd said:

These specific tip videos pop up in my feed occasionally so I watch it just for the fun of it. Extra tips for things like fursuiting is always appreciated.

Have you made any fursuits? ^-^

Guest bhiurd
Have you made any fursuits? ^-^

Not yet, but I am planning to in the future, and any and all information I can find about it will be great in the long run!

Not yet, but I am planning to in the future, and any and all information I can find about it will be great in the long run!

Cool! ^-^ Do you know what sort of animal you plan on making for your first one?

Guest bhiurd
Cool! ^-^ Do you know what sort of animal you plan on making for your first one?

Most likely something based off my theriotypes (coyote, poodle, or prehistoric raptor), or perhaps just a good yeen. ❤️

Most likely something based off my theriotypes (coyote, poodle, or prehistoric raptor), or perhaps just a good yeen. ❤️

That sounds fun, you should post them here when you make them! 😄 

I'm not really sure why I've been watching so many things like this lately. I usually have little to no interest in the ins and outs of how technology works, but watching things break or be fixed if their broken already seems to be an exception to that rule.

On 4/15/2019 at 10:31 PM, Curious Canine said:

Something absolutely hilarious

You've found a great channel to be that exception! Elliot makes great videos and holds a nice level of professionalism for having had (presumably) little to no training in refurbishing

I'm currently watching a documentary related to the history of some of my ancestors. Specifically the Blackfoot tribe. It's a part of my heritage I learned little about due to poor family record keeping, and someone was kind enough to drop some good resources on me after I reached out. 

It's a small independent series called "Elder in the Making" on YouTube. It's about a journalist who goes on a road trip with a member of the tribe who is hoping to pass down knowledge to the younger generations. I'm enjoying it so far and it definitely deserves more recognition.

I'd link it, but I have it loaded on my laptop right now while I'm typing this on my phone.