The compliment thread <3

Hello one and all! It's come to my attention that everyone can use a pick me up from time to time, and well, you"ll get them here.

How does it work? You compliment the user above you, make their day! And if there's still time to edit your post, you can compliment the user below too if you wish!! Why did I make this thread? Because I think its important to be nice and remind each other how much they mean. Who knows, you could be doing more good than you're aware!!! ~<3

Have fun, be sweet!!

• Like 1

Proud ink being

Pearl <3 Bendy

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The wolf in your picture looks really fluffy and I want to hug them! Also your name sounds really enchanting

Aww, thanks. Sorry for the late reply, but I have not been online in a heccin long time. I love your picture!

“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Demonkin, Wolfkin, and Sirenkin, plural system with many headmates, all open for contact

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

You all are soo welcoming of me in what ever I identify as.

-Nate

Radiant_Day Fictionkin, Yakko Fictionkin, canine hearted, feline hearted, Red Panda Therian, Clink of Po,:atal Error Sans, P!Tord, Michaelangelo from ROTTMNT

They/it/him

Pansexual, genderfluid, demisexual

You always know how to strike up a conversation

-Gabriel/Zim / kirby

Median/Dreamway system

Donnie&Leo (Fictive) Kirby (faekin//polymorph//clown) Dib (fictive) Raemus (werewolf) Gabriel (angel)

Polyamorous // Aro Ace // System // Immersive Daydreamer // Roleplayer // Dm's open